Click column header to sort
We are looking for a Vice President of Current that will report to Paramount Television Studios Head of Current, and will lead all aspects of both creative and administrative supervision of current PTVS series such as Jack Ryan for Amazon, and Haunting of Hill House for Netflix , along with supervision of all ongoing series!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- The VP will be responsible to produce quality and creative shows, along with large budget shows.
- Lead notes on all written material, outlines, scripts, and production creative and be the primary contact with the network.
- Works with internal PTVS departments such as Business Affairs, Production, Post- Production, Legal Affairs, Marketing, PR and Casting, to execute the episodes and series at the premium level, and work through various issues through prep and production.
- Responsible, along with production, to produce the show within the budget and on time, by supervising the executive producers and the creative material to maintain quality and producibility.
- Develop and manage relationships with talent (writers, producers, directors, actors), identifying the creators and show runners of tomorrow and actively pursuing business with them.
- Partner with development executives on series launches, stunts, press, marketing and general programming needs.
- Spearhead problem solving and crisis management resolution with studio and outside producers on all production and programming issues.
The Research Analyst will be responsible for the linear, digital, and social analysis and audience measurement of Viacom’s BET Networks.
- Support research needs of the Programming, Marketing, Scheduling and National Ad Sales team with ad hoc requests and special projects
- Build thoughtful and innovative audience analyses to strategically position and distinguish our networks in the marketplace
- Collect, analyze, and interpret linear ratings data, digital measurement metrics, and social performance
- Help Programming and Scheduling analyze and interpret data in order to optimize network schedule
- Work with Marketing to evaluate on-air and off-air promotions/advertising
- Draw insights from secondary sources to establish value of BET Networks to advertising partners
- Keep on top of Industry trends and key consumer insights
AwesomenessTV, a multi-platform media company that is part of the Viacom family of properties, is searching for a dynamic and creative scripted development leader. This is an opportunity to shape and grow the leading entertainment brand dedicated to GenZ girls. In this role, you will lead the acquisition of creative content for Awesomeness Studios. This role will report into the EVP, Co-Head of AwesomenessTV.
- Develop slate of scripted series for Awesomeness
- Identify content that aligns with Awesomeness’s creative vision
- Guide continued growth of scripted series
- Solicits new material and reviews submitted scripts
- Execute and refine content development strategy for scripted series
- Work cross-functionally with departments like Business & Legal Affairs to handle vendor/outside production company contracts
- Guide show creators through script draft and production process
- Handle negotiation factors to acquire content
- Collaborate with Production, Post-Production and Marketing to see projects through to completion
- Assists in the management of pre-production stages, such as budgets and casting
- Guide approval process with executives for new content
- Attends festivals and other events to help scout for creative talent and content
- Build and foster relationships with the creative community to stay on top of the latest trends, talent, etc.
- Help develop process and best practices for the Development team
- Lead and mentor direct reports
The Vice President, Growth Strategy will develop and lead the marketing strategy around Nickelodeon’s emerging businesses such as OTT, Gaming, and Experiences. Leading a lean team of business and growth strategists they will ensure that all Nickelodeon content is supported by strategic branding, creating best in class partnerships and maximizing Nickelodeon’s exposure and growth KPIs. Taking a hand-in-hand approach, they will closely partner with the Strategy and Business Development group in support of the ViacomCBS Kids & Family Entertainment Group’s objectives, as well as the Marketing team at large, and across other divisions of ViacomCBS.
- Act as the partner to the ViacomCBS Kids & Family Strategy and Business Development team on marketing agreements and relationships related to emerging businesses including, but not limited to audio, voice skills/activations, sales, music, games, and Awesomeness.
- Develop Nickelodeon’s Digital Marketing platform strategy working closely with the CBSi team on the evolution of our owned Apps, Web, and Digital Platforms.
- Manage branding and marketing strategy for all Nick programming and hubs on ViacomCBS’s Owned and Operated OTT service(s).
- Collaborate across the Nick Marketing organization (Current Series, Brand & Strategy, Creative, Social, etc) to ensure series positioning and representation are accurate, aligned with current strategy and on brand.
- Oversee, develop and manage all Experience and Partnership marketing.
- Identify and manage cross functional opportunities across ViacomCBS
- Manage the marketing relationship and identify synergistic promotional opportunities with our digital partners, e.g. Netflix, Hulu, Apple, Spotify, Amazon, Google.
- Lead with an experiment-orientation strategy across all marketing efforts using data to inform strategic decisions and tactics.
- Collaborate with Nick’s internal research and insights team, VP, Marketing Ops, and counterparts across the ViacomCBS portfolio around the emerging business landscape and opportunities.
- Be a strong contributor on Nick’s Senior Marketing team.
The Technology Department of Paramount Animation provides critical support in creating imaginative, animated feature films. Our technology and the support of that technology are the key components of film making that allow our artists to fulfill their artistic goals and enables film makers to create unforgettable film experiences.
The Client IT Analyst is responsible for day-to-day helpdesk support for the animation production crew and personnel within a fast-paced heterogeneous macOS/Linux/Windows environment. The candidate will be responsible for setup, installation, and troubleshooting of all desktop related hardware and software. Duties entail coordination with senior support staff, management, as well as other Paramount IT and Viacom groups involved in the support process.
Provide hands-on support of production workstations and laptops, both Apple, Linux and Windows, mobile devices, remote connectivity tools, computer related accessories/peripherals and MFP devices.
Be part of a team that provides a personal and high level of support across multiple animation productions.
Work independently with the ability to manage your time within a busy production driven environment.
Work with production to clarify business needs and to recommend technology/solutions to meet those needs, according to IT standards.
Be comfortable setting up and troubleshooting cross-site video conference calls in time sensitive high pressure situations.
Work closely with Viacom and Paramount IT to ensure the overall satisfaction of the client – this includes assisting with upgrades/rollouts of new operating systems and software.
Work well in a diverse team environment — this includes sharing information, knowledge, cross training, providing backup support in the event of absences and uneven workload, and demonstrating a positive attitude.
Be informed about the state of computer technology by reading trade journals, product reviews and other relevant publications, and by communicating with individuals with similar responsibilities in other organizations.
Work cooperatively with technical directors and developers to identify and resolve production facing problems in a timely and efficient manner. Responsible for general office productivity related to computer products and services for animation productions.
Participate in periodic off-hours downtime performing upgrades, installations, etc.
Be able to documents both policies and procedures for technology team and production staff.
Be able to be on-call as needed during peak production times.
Related bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience required.
Minimum 2-3 years experience in a related IT position.
Minimum of 2 years or more of experience in the support of client platform technologies, that include Windows and macOS, Microsoft Office with Outlook, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Teams, and Remote Access Systems.
Experience supporting Animation, Visual Effects, or Game Industry is a plus.
Experience supporting Maya, Photoshop, Flix, and Storyboard Pro desirable.
Strong background in customer service and/or customer facing support.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Ability to gather client requirements and determine appropriate technical solutions.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary to effectively communicate with all production and company personnel. Ability to understand and maintain content security best practices or develop compensating controls.
About Paramount Animation Studios:
Paramount Animation Studios is the animation division and label of Paramount Pictures. Comprised of world-class talent, the studio creates high- quality, CG animated feature films. Its current slate of films include The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, Rumble, and Tiger's Apprentice.
About Paramount Pictures Corporation:
Paramount Pictures is a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, with robust and multi-faceted divisions across all areas including digital, home entertainment, network and cable television distribution, studio operations, consumer products and recreation. A unit of the leading global entertainment content company, Viacom, Paramount is part of a family of prominent and respected brands including MTV Networks and BET
Dynamic, award-winning in-house agency seeks a manager-level copywriter/editor to develop, write, proofread and edit creative and strategic materials that position ViacomCBS as a leader with various audiences.
As a writer you will…
- Bring a strong focus and experience in digital and social media including website copy and digital campaigns. Develop effective materials across these platforms and all others. Educate team on cutting edge and creative use of platforms.
- Work on small and medium-sized multiplatform campaigns and single ads; event and marketing collateral; name and tagline generation; scripting (live and video), mid- and long-form editorial pieces and more.
- Collaborate to conceive and develop original, creative concepts rooted in strategic foundation; write materials that creatively bring ViacomCBS brand, priorities, initiatives, programs and more to life in ways that drive action.
- Present work to internal teams and partners.
As an editor/proofreader, you will…
- Edit, fact-check and proofread all copy generated by the team to ensure editorial excellence and accuracy of content and copy for all projects.
- Set and maintain the highest standards of accuracy and work with other staff members to uphold those standards.
- Keep editorial resources and guides up to date and communicate updates.
Overall, you will…
- Collaborate with team to deliver creative in the most effective way possible.
- Have a deep understanding of the company (ViacomCBS business, priorities and strategies), the media/entertainment industry and the connections between them.
- Build relationships and develop strong working partnerships.
- Meet regularly with the editorial team to discuss process, creativity, strategy, departmental and company priorities and more.
We are currently looking for a new Analyst to join our Content Partnerships team. The Analyst will serve a key role supporting our efforts to grow, expand, and more effectively support and grow our content partners.
More specifically, this person will help Pluto TV improve the value of our partnerships as the number and size grow, by increasing our partner communication frequency, ensuring compliance with our contractual terms, increasing our responsiveness to potential issues and opportunities, and optimizing content pipelines.
This role will report to the Director, Partner Management - Content Partnerships.
This is a meaningful role with a wide-range of responsibilities, including:
- Handling, tracking, and inputting all key points from content acquisition deal pipeline and agreements, including business terms, payment schedules, and additional rights and obligations.
- Working with Content Operations to ensure timely and complete deliveries and contract compliance.
- Disseminating contract summaries and partner updates across key internal teams including Content Operations, Editorial, Marketing, Ad Operations, Public Relations, Finance, and Legal.
- Supporting account leads by handling inbound requests, periodic business reviews, and special projects as necessary.
- Using research and data analysis to identify new growth opportunities and make strategic recommendations.
- Creating agendas for key meetings and provide recaps.
- Assisting with internal projects and regular and ad hoc management presentations.
The Manager, Corporate Strategy is responsible for assisting in the development of efforts to advance ViacomCBS’ strategic position in both the near- and long-term. This effort includes development of quantitative and qualitative analyses, presentations for executive and board-level consumption, business plans, as well as identification of opportunities for growth via build, partner and buy structures. The role will work closely with internal business units and executive management, as well as engage with external partners and advisors. The Manager will play a role in the organization’s expanding and new business initiatives, in conjunction with each business unit’s existing strategy / business development team. The Manager reports directly to the Sr. Director, Corporate Strategy.
The Corporate Strategy group contributes to setting the strategic direction of the organization. Within that framework, the individual is expected to work and make decisions with a high level of independence. The Manager is must be able to thoughtfully and clearly recommend a course of action for unresolved issues. In this opportunity you will develop close working relationships with key leaders at and beyond ViacomCBS. And as such we will need you to exercise sound judgment and quick thinking.
- Develop presentations around topics or themes to internal partners, including senior executives and board members
- Collaborate with senior management, corporate groups and business units to advance areas of strategic focus for ViacomCBS
- Develop broad-ranging analysis and presentations to succinctly summarize/analyze key initiatives at existing businesses, and efforts of expansion to new sectors/ventures of interest
- Support creation and hypothesis testing of new, innovative opportunities that can be accretive to ViacomCBS’ overall portfolio or individual brands
- Support and work with cross-functional teams in the formulation and execution of strategic expansion exercises, ranging in form and format from specific topics to organization-wide exercises
- Work with the business units to analyze areas in which to pursue new “build/buy/partner” opportunities
- Support ViacomCBS senior management in development of hypotheses, ventures or business plans
- Participate in partnership discussions and negotiations for critical initiatives
- Engage in research with internal and external tools
- Develop quantitative business analysis including operating and financial models, scenarios of projected performance, market opportunity models, and financial statement analysis
The CSR is responsible for supporting one or more sales teams for all aspects of account management during the sales and selling cycle. Maintain assigned accounts on a day-to-day basis after the close of a sale, from order booking through invoice clearance. The position has frequent contact with clients, high level industry executives, and a diverse group of internal constituents. Position is focused on exceeding our customers’ post sale needs, while adhering to all internal policies and processes.
The Manager of Brand Marketing will help strategize and drive the development and execution of 360-degree paid/organic consumer and trade marketing campaigns. They will also take a leading role in proactive brand management across Pluto aligning partners with our brand strategy and positioning.
Reporting to the Vice President, Brand Marketing, this role will run entire media campaigns from beginning to end and is responsible for campaign execution across all media channels including: TV, digital, OOH, radio, experiential, social and print.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Strategizing and executing media plans that are on-strategy, timely, and on-budget while ensuring accurate trafficking, delivery, and attribution.
- Pitching and executing programs that proactively meet the needs of internal partners and grow Pluto’s brand awareness in the marketplace.
- Solving brand identity challenges by working closely with our design team to develop standards that serve Pluto’s positioning.
- Developing, owning and communicating accurate project timelines, the master project calendar, workback schedules, budgets and other documentation/specs as needed for large scale brand campaigns and rollouts (i.e. strategic media briefs, campaign recap decks, one-sheets, pitch decks etc.).
- Serving as department liaison with internal and external teams including Creative, Distribution, Content/Programming, Communications, Business Intelligence and Research.
- Monitoring live campaigns and make real-time adjustments to optimize toward campaign objectives.
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets, and competitor activity,
Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with little kids. We help young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are establishing a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Product Manager role:
The Product Manager will lead the Noggin web experience. S/he will shepherd business and user needs through the many stages of product development, including ideation, research, planning, and execution.
- Lead the development of a learning and media-focused product strategy and vision supported by research, data and business goals.
- Lead all aspects of the entire lifecycle of web features, from definition to prioritization to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional partners, designers, developers and QA.
- Define roadmap in collaboration with Noggin leadership, content and marketing teams
- Lead scoping and prioritization efforts
- Handle implementation, including QA
- Lead regular iteration and improvement cycles based on feedback from users, customer support, and data analytics
- Break down complex problems into manageable steps by authoring and prioritizing epics and user stories.
- Be a leader on a cross-functional scrum team—foster a creative, collaborative and focused culture to produce the best results possible.
- Analyze product use and performance to continually focus on subscription growth and engagement.
- Communicate product roadmap and requirements across teams and departments clearly and effectively.
The Americas Corporate & Business Development group plays a significant role in the growth of the business by working with all of the divisions of the organization to help build and drive revenue growth. The group is responsible for developing and delivering corporate presentations & communications, leading and executing strategic analyses & initiatives, and developing, analyzing & executing strategic business development opportunities across all brands and products in the Americas region (Latin America & Canada).
This role concentrates on providing analytical and PowerPoint presentation support to the members that make up our department.
- Supporting the team in conducting and communicating analysis to drive the region’s growth and profitability
- Provide interpretive data analyses and develop presentations that efficiently convey findings.
- Work closely with the Corporate & Business Development team and other teams across the Americas to request and receive data and information
- Gather economic, political and industry data and convert it into significant analysis and presentations to be communicated to executive teams
- Concisely summarize data to build compelling analyses and engaging presentations
- Keeper of all department documents including tracking documents, timelines, execution calendar, status sheets and the sponsorship portal
- Actively participate in various meetings (Team, inter-departmental), as well as client meetings or presentations, as needed