Are you a sales and analytics specialist with a passion for entertainment and e-commerce? Then Paramount Pictures has an exciting opportunity! Our ideal candidate has the relationships and savvy to help grow Paramount's vast catalog presence in the ever-competitive e-commerce market. We're looking for someone with the passion, drive, and right mentality to thrive in our team!
The perfect candidate to join our team would be engaged and current on industry trends across digital retailers and their in-store promotional activity for both Paramount and its competitors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet or exceed fiscal year Net Sales and Trade spend targets
- Interact directly with e-commerce customers on implementing extraordinary e-commerce sales promotions and marketing initiatives
- Submit monthly and ad-hoc promotions direct to e-commerce customer base
- Be cognoscente of e-retailers in-store promotional activity
- Work closely with distributor partners to ensure flawless product fulfillment
- Partner with Paramount Marketing to develop content calendars in support of promotional initiatives
- Audit the competition and the customer to find opportunities to lead within the industry
- Produce and maintain monthly product submissions across all product strata
- Build and maintain promotional calendars in conjunction with Retail and Brand marketing
- Develop and implement tools and process for return on investment analyses
- Use retailer specifications and benchmark against best-in-class standards to build product specific Content Guides (Imagery + Copy) for e-commerce
- Build e-commerce specific product launches and drive key partners
- Be a specialist in understanding the site maps of each of the key e-commerce partners
- Own and improve the flow of information of metadata from PHE to each e-commerce partner
Are you passionate about entertainment and adept at legal film financing? If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you! We are seeking a hardworking Attorney to come in and work on a variety of transactions, primarily focusing on film co-financings and acquisitions, new media opportunities, strategic transactions and corporate matters. The ideal candidate will have experience with the business, legal and financial aspects of film financing and acquisitions of films from third parties, as well as a broad-based corporate background, and will have a mix of law firm and in-house entertainment experience.
Responsibilities to include:
- Draft and negotiate film co-financing, acquisition and/or distribution agreements and related documentation with other studios, financiers, streamers and business partners. Advise on existing business relationships, rights issues and other questions of contract interpretation.
- Get involved in M&A, strategic transactions and other commercial deals, including drafting and reviewing agreements, NDAs and related documentation, and coordinating with internal and external partners.
- Work closely with senior management, strategic planning/business development, business affairs, motion picture legal, finance and other teams on a wide range of projects and deals.
The first commercial television set was introduced in 1928 and has been largely unchanged since! For the first time in history, TV is changing big time! As a Senior Software Engineer on the front-end web team, you’ll have the opportunity to innovate on television and reinvent TV. You’ll be challenged to add and experiment with first-class features. Your work will have direct impact on millions of people and contribute to our goal of entertaining the planet.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of the full-stack with heavy experience in front-end development. Your solutions need to be reliable, efficient, reusable and scalable. You’ll need to understand the intricacies of building an app for a wide range of devices for millions of users and beyond.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Work jointly with Product, Design, Business Intelligence, QA and Backend teams to delivery a best-in-class user experience to entertain millions of users
- Design solutions that anticipate failure and corner cases
- Maintain detailed documentation on features, flows and processes
- Effectively communicate and document progress via Jira, Slack and Confluence
- Take ownership and responsibility for your work
Working on the Monetization team, the Monetization Manager- UX is responsible for looking at Pluto TV’s ad revenue platform holistically, and executing on the day-to-day tasks needed to drive existing and new initiatives to improve revenue, both short- and long-term. The Monetization Manager works closely with Product, BI, Growth teams to craft, measure, monitor and optimize monetization strategies of User Experience.
This role reports to the VP, Monetization.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Work across teams to define, gather, and track monetization KPIs and initiatives
- Write actionable business requirement documentation (BRD) for Product, BI & Engineering teams
- Gather & analyze monetization KPIs across Pluto User Experiences
- Present monetization KPIs and recommendations to Pluto teams
- Keep current on external market monetization trends & opportunities
Are you a Senior Developer that is a skilled and experienced Full-stack web developer within the digital and media industry? If so, this is a perfect opportunity that is part of a collaborative team charged with creating digital solutions as a part of ViacomCBS’ creative internal agency. The role blends technology, development, production, operations, systems architecture and design, underpinned by business and operations.
Ideal candidates will take products from ideation to reality. The candidate must be fully capable of developing/coding and managing responsive web site builds and various CMS solutions. You will immerse in a variety of digital projects that include: reskinning pre-existing sites, developing digital experiences and products, performing Quality Assurance testing, prioritizing features, spec'ing out requirements, helping envision UX designs and flows, and evaluating vendor technologies.
The Senior Developer will manage, maintain, debug and upgrade any internal sites and products including department website, lobby screens companion website, and other internal and external tools and solutions in order to maintain workflow, efficiency and relevance of content. You will be responsible for maintenance, setup, and recommendations for systems architecture on digital projects. From set-up, launch, and live-site oversight, the developer will be owning server & hosting options with internal MTS resources and external partners. This hands-on developer must have original ideas and demonstrate those ideas through code, and familiar with the creative process.
On the business and planning side, the candidate will work with the Senior Digital Dev Manager and Director of Production Operations to evaluate creative briefs, plan, estimate, manage workflows and budgets for multiple simultaneous projects. In addition, he/she will maintain understanding of all digital projects in flight, establish and maintain standards for communicating status to key partners.
- URL management
- Migrating sites to hosting servers
- Archiving sites
- Owning and leading hosting options with AWS
- WP Engine hosting and maintenance
- Hands-on Sr. Web Developer to support & manage day-to-day execution of projects within a production environment and support the increased need for online/web systems & applications
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot landing pages, tweak code and maintain sites
- Reskin, manage and develop the front-end and back-end of WordPress and websites in general and support bringing to life various digital experiences while partnering and supporting our design team (UX,UI)
- Key Liaison between our department and Tech teams in managing and hosting digital products internally
- Train and educate the department on tech phases, terms, new technologies, and internet trends
- Collaborate closely with design to implement their layouts, give feedback on scope of project, and make recommendations for related website/digital product
With aggressive goals that include the expansion of our US Operations and a commitment to Internationalization and Interplanetary entertainment, we are growing our Architecture Team to scale for the incredible road ahead. As a Client Platforms Architect, you will help the Architecture team and the Application development teams deliver their projects to production.
If you have a passion for building great products, enjoy the art of collaboration, and have the natural ability to drive decisions that lead to highly reliable complex systems, we want to talk to you. This role reports to the VP of Product Architecture.
- Collaborating with Pluto TV’s Application Development teams and back end services teams.
- Propose and influence server API designs
- Collaborate with Consumer Product Managers on ideation, documenting technical requirements for software development teams
- Using existing available tools and propose new tools to review application performances on different devices and pre-empt problems
- Designing algorithms to common processes so that the algorithms can be implemented across all our supported platforms
- Managing forward-looking projects that can span multiple engineering organizations
- Influencing architectural decisions based on product requirements, industry trends and emerging technologies
- Researching and proposing 3rd party client application frameworks and libraries.
- Developing and maintaining a healthy, working relationship with the cross-functional teams across Content services, Core services, Applications, Analytics and Video Playout services.
- Collaborate with the Application development teams to contribute with production-ready code on multiple platforms.
Noggin from Nick Jr. is a leading interactive learning service for families with young kids. We help children develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also give parents important tools to help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated, diverse and capable individuals who are eager to work in a startup-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative and innovative organization.
Noggin is committed to hiring a skilled Data Scientist to develop Noggin’s learning analytics capabilities as an industry leader in personalized learning. The ideal candidate will play a leadership role in developing and implementing analytics that are both informative and actionable for Noggin users and internal Noggin teams. The Director will also communicate key lessons to external audiences.
- Advance Noggin’s learning analytics strategy across content and product
- Engage with Noggin’s product, content, research and learning teams to identify key questions and practical systems for prioritizing user analytics-driven content & product development
- Conceive, refine and oversee the development and implementation of learning analytics across Noggin’s content types and product
- Help inform and lead organization-wide content tagging system initiative
- Partner with product and engineering on identifying the tools needed to capture, store and synthesize learning data
- Ensure that recommendations from Noggin on a child’s learning are accurate and defensible
- Analyze and report on the performance and impact of Noggin’s content with users, including parents and children
- Develop internal dashboards that provide accurate and informative views on learning content to drive quality improvement and ongoing research
- Support development of parent-facing dashboards and other experiences conveying the learning progress of their child
- Develop insights on the impact of Noggin’s content and product that can inform future development
- Staff relevant content and learning “discovery projects” to help integrate learning analytics in all new and existing content forms, product development, and market and informative research
- Develop external presentations with SVP, Content/Strategy and SVP, Learning/Impact to propel Noggin’s leadership in personalized learning
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
ViacomCBS is home to the world's best-in-class entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
We are the Global Networking team that handles the global network & wireless Infrastructure for ViacomCBS. We are looking for an Engineer with Networking expertise and experience leading, developing, and delivering enterprise grade infrastructure automation & orchestration solutions.
Are you open to new challenges and the opportunity to work with exciting technologies in a diverse team environment? If so, This is a great opportunity for a self starter who can take initiative to tackle complex problems and enjoys moving a function forward, where possible!!!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Implement and run enterprise networking solutions with high reliability and availability
- Introduce new networking technologies or improve existing technologies to transform existing capabilities and services
- Assist in the design & development of infrastructure code, configuration & topology version control & CI/CD workflows
- Design, develop & implement orchestration workflows for infrastructure configuration, backup & management
- Experience with network performance & can compose analytics visualizations using 3rd party & custom applications.
- Work closely with video streaming traffic to evaluate performance, efficiency, security & functionality
- Administrate custom & 3rd party applications centered around infrastructure automation, orchestration, monitoring & analysis
- Provide networking domain expertise to other teams
- Maintain technical documents for solutions and standard operating procedures such that services are delivered in an efficient and effective manner
- 3rd line support of Viacom global network infrastructure
- Industry watching, both direct or through a third party, to ensure the company is aware and educated on new technologies
- Participate actively in engineering and architecture solution peer reviews and solution design sessions
- Works independently and exercises reasonable discernment with little supervision while providing clear documentation of activities and accomplishments
- Interacts closely with peers and management across all functional teams
Critical DevOps engineering role for the Pluto TV Team with responsibilities for system and server management, database management, configuration management, troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring and enhancement for our cloud / hosted large scale consumer video service.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Design and perform system and server management, database management, configuration management, deep troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring and enhancement for cloud / hosted large scale consumer web systems
- Coordinate tests of new dev ops software and systems
- Plan, define, implement the requirements for off-hour systems maintenance work
- Oversee change management activities on the supported systems
- Develop operations procedures, such as backups and recovery processes
- Install and configure cloud systems
- Resolve technical and user problems
The Senior Counsel for the Advertising, Global Sourcing and Enterprise Technology, ViacomCBS Business and Legal Affairs group serves in both a transactional and advisory function. Partnering across broad, cross-functional client groups, including the advertising sales and enterprise technology groups, the Senior Counsel will manage complex transactions for our various business areas across all Viacom Media Networks programming services.
The day-to-day focus areas include multiplatform advertising sales and operations, branded content and integrated marketing, influencer marketing, enterprise technology and IT infrastructure support, research and data licensing, information security, anti-piracy and distribution.
Senior Counsel will:
- Structure, draft and negotiate agreements for data licenses and research services, enterprise software, software-as-a-service licensing, digital content and production agreements, talent and social influencer activations, intellectual property licenses, strategic alliances, integrated marketing agreements, distribution, and license agreements in all media platforms and agreements relating to the purchase and sale of advertising across linear, digital and emerging platform ad sales operations and strategy, digital content and production.
- Advise and counsel a broad range of client groups representing all ViacomCBS programming services on a variety of complex business and legal matters, including responsibility for, or key involvement in, developing and implementing policies, practices and key initiatives across business and legal teams.
Are you a person who can take products from ideation to reality? We are looking for a candidate that has front-end development experience developing responsive sites, apps and various digital solutions; independently and in partnership with tech teams and agencies.
The team executes complex projects in-house and help support the increased need for online systems & applications. We help evolve the digital products/experiences produced by ViacomCBS Creative & Strategy as well as develop junior tech/dev talent and strengthen relations with our Internal Tech teams. We collaborate with designers and web developers to help turn flat designs into various digital deliverables (landing pages, emails, websites, banners and apps).
This role blends technology, development, production and design while adhering to internal operational standards. It is a hands-on position focusing on digital processes, technology, research and the execution of digital products. You will be immersed in a variety of digital projects that include: re-skinning pre-existing sites, developing digital experiences and products, performing Quality Assurance testing, prioritizing features, spec'ing out requirements, helping envision UX designs and flows, and evaluating vendor technologies.
You will work with the Director of Production Operations and partner with Project Management, Creative and Video to evaluate creative briefs, plan, estimate, and manage workflows and budget on multiple simultaneous projects to achieve business objectives. In addition, you will maintain an understanding of all digital projects in flight; establish and maintain standards for communicating status to key stakeholders.
Additionally, the role will support & manage day-to-day execution of projects within the creative, video and production ops teams with a focus on digital research and development to support various company campaigns and events. Ultimately, strengthening and refocusing the digital area on hands-on development and research. You will also facilitate a more efficient integrated production workflow, strengthen the digital production area and help expand the digital strategy, research and the development of products.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Partnering with team members with specialized skills in various digital product development internally or externally to support company campaigns
- Ability to reskin, manage and develop the front-end and back-end of Wordpress sites. Create visual interaction designs and assist in hosting recommendations and backing up sites
- Build banner ads, emails, gifs, update web content and thorough understanding of graphic and functional aspects of web design and ability to execute
- Participate in new platform and software implementations and research projects
- Partner with design to implement their layouts, give feedback on scope of project, and make site recommendations
- Provide digital production support to digital creative team
- Support DAM (Digital Asset Management) systems and workflows
- Manage multiple projects with short/ changing deadlines and the ability to prioritize work with proven time management skills
- Partner with Tech and Production to help troubleshoot technical issues associated with digital products, platforms and deliverables
The International General Accounting team for ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) consolidates and manages key international corporate functions related to consolidation, internal financial reporting, foreign currency exposure, participations and residuals (royalties), asset impairment reviews, restructure, tax repatriations and related transactions, acquisitions, in addition to supporting our international businesses and their statutory requirements.
The Director, International General Accounting, will help ensure that reporting is prepared in compliance with all applicable policies, SEC requirements, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, and local statutory requirements. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our global partners, while communicating and translating financial data into valuable business information. This includes balance sheet and P&L analysis and reporting, revenue recognition, impairment assessments, residuals, participations and foreign currency review while supporting our international statutory audits. You will be reporting to the Senior Director, International.
Successful candidates for this role are detail-oriented, able to see the big picture, communicates exceptionally, balances getting the details right with moving fast, is a team player who is ready to interact with our diverse and global teams, takes initiative, follows through, and performs effective workload prioritization and time management.
This role will begin remotely and ultimately be located in our New York City office.
- Summarize and analyze balance sheet, P&L activity, and other financial information to peers and management clearly and concisely
- Prepare schedules for VCNI used for external/internal reporting (including revenue recognition, unbilled receivables, etc.)
- Perform impairment reviews on assets and summarize local submissions
- Responsible for various support initiatives to include foreign currency financial impacts and analysis, participations and residuals, bonus pay-out true-ups, etc.
- Assist Treasury and Tax on reoccurring cash repatriations, dividends and other transactions in converting the transactions into the appropriate legal entity accounting and coordinating the entries with local teams
- Partner with local audit teams to ensure compliance and timeliness
- Work with other individuals on cross-functional teams globally to identify issues and improve processes
- Ensure all key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations
- Assist with ad hoc internal management requests
At Pluto TV, we approach testing differently - we are testing, and breaking, code constantly, but we help rebuild it better. We are urgently hiring a Software Test Engineering Manager, focused on our Revenue Systems. You will be responsible for the quality of the ad insertion & advertising revenue systems that drive our business. This is a hands-on API testing & backend Java testing position, leading a team of 5. We partner with software developers to create and code tests concurrently with product development. You will build tools that help developers be more productive, write better code and test it themselves. Troubleshooting is an understatement; it's more like trouble forecasting. You will have the opportunity in a highly visible and critical role to influence decisions on new features to further enhance our revenue and how to provide better quality coverage for the applications supported.
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on creating functional, performance and end-to-end tests based on requirements
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity
- Provide holistic assessment of quality based upon the existing implementation vs new feature development
- Develop testing and defect remediation process
- Mentoring Software Test Engineers on the following competencies:
- Test Automation and STE Test Automation Standards
- Use of STE Unified Test Framework
- Application behavior and testing techniques
- Test coverage for application(s) supported
This position will be an integral member of a team that advises and supports ViacomCBS’s Board of Directors and its committees and ensures the proper functioning of the board; prepares the company’s SEC filings and other public disclosure documents; plays a key role in the company’s annual/quarterly earnings announcements; manages compliance with NASDAQ listing rules; supports the annual meeting of stockholders; counsels other corporate departments (e.g., Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Controller’s groups) on various matters; monitors and analyzes regulatory developments in these areas and implements changes as appropriate; and manages various other matters.
This position will provide legal support on executive and director compensation, compensation committee and corporate matters. Knowledge and experience in 162(m), 280G and 409A compliance are required.
We are open to candidates seeking a full time or part time opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise on legal compliance issues arising out of the design, implementation, compliance and governance of executive and director compensation plans
- Draft and review legal documents concerning director compensation program, director compensation plans, prospectuses, participant communications and plan forms
- Advise on all domestic and international corporate and securities laws and compliance aspects of the Company’s equity plans; draft and review plans and prospectuses as needed; and prepare equity award documentation
- Work with HR team on Compensation Committee matters, including setting agendas and preparing meeting materials and minutes
- Ensure compliance with compensation-related laws and listing requirements, including in the company’s public disclosures (e.g., Proxy Statement, Registration Statements, etc.)
- Advise on IRC Sections 162(m), 409A and 280G
- Work with Employment Law team on executive and director compensation matters that arise in mergers, acquisitions, financings and other transactions, including reviewing and revising transaction documentation and conducting due diligence; assisting with integration post-closing; and drafting transaction-related compensation plans and programs
Join our Global Licensing Finance team as a Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance - Softlines, who will play a critical role in supporting all functions across the Consumer Products lines of business in regards to Soft Goods. As part of this team, your principal responsibilities include handling the day-to-day activities for Nickelodeon brands across the Softlines lines of business which include Apparel, Accessories and Home Goods and Adult/Super fan brands across all lines of business. This role will also partner with the Director, Global Licensing Finance in providing business teams with support during budgeting, forecasting and LRP processes. This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Partner closely with the Apparel, Accessories, Home Goods and Adult/Super Fan teams, in order to closely monitor Licensee projected revenues vs actualized royalty statements and use finance acumen to help the teams drive informed decisions surrounding their business.
- Provide support to Softlines Account Executives during quarterly Licensee forecasting periods, which includes:
- Monitoring accurate and timely licensee submissions by internal deadlines,
- Assisting in uploading and tracking of manual licensee submissions, when necessary, and
- Sending out tracking reports throughout the forecasting period vs both prior estimate, budget and YOY, so that Account Executives can make informed decisions surrounding their business
- Assist in providing Licensee financial one-sheets to Account Executives for partner meetings, upon request.
- Assist with the monthly Adult/Super Fans P&L analysis provided to corporate stakeholders, to ensure that all Adult/Super Fan Consumer Products revenue and participations expenses are accurately reflected by property, line of business and category.
- Partner closely with the Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance (Hardlines) on all Nickelodeon projections, for accurate reporting by property, line of business and category.
- Manage all revenues pertaining to the ViacomCBS Direct-To-Consumer sites; partnering with internal business teams and external stakeholders.
- Manage all revenues pertaining to the ViacomCBS Clip Licensing business, partnering with internal business teams and the Ancillary COE team.
- Lead special projects and ad hoc requests, as required.
Love variety in your day-to-day and passionate about entertainment? Then we may have the perfect legal opportunity for you! This Paramount position is responsible for providing legal services and counsel to the worldwide marketing operations of all of the studio’s divisions, including theatrical, television production, home media, and television licensing.
- Draft and negotiate complex or novel deals independently for a wide range of marketing agreements, including: agreements for creative content productions, contests/sweepstakes, interactive and digital services, live events, media buying, virtual reality, publicity and awards consultants, artwork commissions, and venue rentals; promotion and sponsorship agreements for co-promotions, premiere sponsorships, co-branded ad-spots; product placement agreements; and influencer agreements.
- Propose and draft new contractual language for existing templates based on department policies and/or new developments in the industry.
- Facilitate workflow of assignment on assigned titles and review contracts drafted by paralegals.
- Become subject matter expert on industry-specific area, such as privacy or media buying.
- Evaluate and advise on intellectual property and content clearance issues for trailers/spots, print and online advertising, and value-added content.
- Provide counsel on industry-specific marketing issues, including COPPA, false advertising, privacy, FTC, and CPSIA.
- Provide practical risk assessment and risk reduction solutions for marketing executives regarding live publicity events/stunts, promotions and content production.
- Supervise and partner with paraprofessional staff in servicing film-specific transactions.
- Establish and cultivate business relationships with demanding clientele from multiple divisions at home office and abroad.
- Partner with Paramount lawyers in the UK and France on film-specific matters.
- Build and lead internal training sessions (e.g. COPPA compliance, IP basics) and develop new client development programs.
- Act as representative of marketing interest in negotiation of TV and Home Media Distribution deals.
- Counsel TV and Home Entertainment teams in managing relationships with partners and exercising rights with respect to marketing assets.
- Instruct and manage outside counsel on ad hoc matters.
The Senior Manager, Product - Ad Experience, is a broad role that will work across internal teams to improve our ad experience for viewers and for our business partners, especially advertisers. Success in this role comes from defining an ideal state, a roadmap to achieve it, and execution against specific milestones.
This job will have product responsibilities for features and capabilities that control the ad experience for viewers, such as determining how many ads are appropriate, what ads should be shown, and how they are presented to viewers. This role will be heavily centered around defining a plan, influencing teams across the company, driving business and engineering execution, and tuning the experience through experimentation and optimization efforts.
This role will require an understanding of the advertising industry, maturity/influence to work across internal teams, and solid experience defining product strategy and executing those plans. Candidates with experience working in consumer product, UX, and consumer research roles in advertising technology or streaming are preferred. This role is an individual contributor role and will report to the VP of Product, Revenue.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Cross-Functional Team Relationship: Develop and maintain healthy, productive, working relationships across the core Product, Program, Engineering teams, and the critical business and operational teams which include Content/Programming, Marketing, and Revenue/Monetization.
- Product Requirements: Create product initiatives with completed charters that include clear definition of goals, risks, dependencies, assumptions, overall approach, and requirements with acceptance criteria. Engage with engineering to start a solution design (defined by an architect/engineer) that meet the requirements.
- Viewer Empathy & Advocacy: Develop a strong understanding of consumers' feelings about advertising on Pluto and their behaviors related to that advertising. Ideal candidates should have experience researching and gathering feedback from consumers.
- A/B Testing: Practitioner-level experience defining and executing A/B testing or other forms of user testing is valuable to be successful in this role. We have a strong preference to candidates with demonstrated experience running experiments, interpreting results, and driving continuous optimization efforts.
- Product Planning: Define the product goals, strategies, and roadmap plans for Ad Experience and ensure their prioritization on the all-up Product Roadmap. This is inclusive of defining and managing their success metrics. Ad Experience may require its own experimentation roadmap as well.
- Ad Experience Subject Matter Expert (SME): Engage with internal team members and evangelize the Ad Experience role, accountabilities and plan. Become familiar with industry initiatives related to improving ad experience (eg. IAB standards, etc) and propose how Pluto should be engaging with the industry on areas that matter most.
- Business Knowledge: Develop a solid understanding of how the business operates and how it is performing both currently and historically.
- Team Effectiveness: Become a strong, contributing member of the team through product ideation discussions, alignment to the operational cadence, helping others succeed, and improvements to how we operate.
- Operational QA/Troubleshooting: Proficiency in triaging ad-related issues. Demonstrated ability to drive to resolution with the appropriate resources including independent QA/troubleshooting when possible, and help communicate status/results to partners.
ViacomCBS Ad Solutions is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all our media brands using ground breaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land!
We are looking for goal-oriented talent to join our Ad Solutions team at the Client Service Representative level, and we'd love to hear from you!
This entry level role supports our sales teams in all aspects of account management during the sales and selling cycle. The CSR maintains assigned accounts on a day-to-day basis after the close of a sale, from order booking through invoice clearance. The CSR has opportunities to collaborate frequently with clients, high level industry executives, and a diverse group of internal constituents and develop a keen understanding of the Advertising and Media industry.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Build relationships at agencies through day-to-day communication with various departments i.e. Buying, Traffic, and Accounting
- Coordinate with Sales, Pricing &Inventory, and Client Service Management on maintenance of agency accounts
- Handle Ad schedule changes, both internal and external, including follow-up with agencies
- Improve agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercial spots are booked according to guidelines
- Monitor reports to ensure all contracted dollars are booked and all unschedulable units are placed
- Problem solving and communicating daily with Commercial Operations to resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies
- Coordinate with Billing teams to reconcile and clear invoices, monitor accounts receivable, and issue invoice adjustments
PlutoTV is looking for a Senior Architect to define and operate our large scale analytics processes. PlutoTV is a free ad-supported over-the-top television service with over 100 linear channels and 1000s of VOD movies and TV shows. As of August 2019 we had 18million unique viewers, a 50% growth in just 6 months. And we are growing ever faster as we add more premium branded content and we expand into new international markets. As we mature from a scrappy startup into an industry-leader we need to develop our solutions and processes so we can grow efficiently, reliably, and globally. You have developed database schemas and services to capture and process billions of data elements every day, 24/7/365. You know how to build highly-performing data pipelines and schemas.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, executives, data engineers, and data analysts to perform data discovery and develop various objectives for data architecture and strategy
- Leading data modeling and data warehouse analysis, architecture, design, and development, which includes but is not limited to, setting up data ingestion pipelines, data models/star schemas, and ETL/ELT processes
- Developing data strategies that define how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing the data
- Collaborating with new and existing internal/external data vendors to understand data sourcing strategy, identify and collect required data, validate processes, and recommend data ingestion patterns and solutions
- Providing expertise on dimensional modeling and database design best practices
- Data wrangling of heterogenous data and explore and discover new insights
- Lead and support mappings of data sources, transformations, and data movement
- Implements procedures in place to validate data to ensure that data integrity and quality standards are met
- Provides mentorship to support team members
Join our Global Licensing Finance team as a Manager, Domestic Licensing Finance, who will play a meaningful role in supporting all expense functions across the Consumer Products line of business. As part of this team, your principal responsibilities include handling the day-to-day activities for Consumer Products Marketing, Research and G&A expense accounts across all ViacomCBS brands. This role will also partner with the Director, Global Licensing Finance in providing business teams with support during budgeting, forecasting and LRP processes. This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Closely partner with the Retail Marketing Team to monitor projected and actualized campaign, creative and event expenses across all brick and mortar and e-commerce retailers; inclusive of Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.
- Collaborate with the Franchise Marketing Team to ensure accurate expense allocations for all ViacomCBS properties; creating the ability for individualized margin, profitability and variance analyses.
- Fully engage with the Consumer Products Creative Team to closely monitor actualized and projected asset, launch kit and illustration expenses, as well as, internal Studio Staff freelance costs.
- Track and monitor internal and external expenses for major CP Events; such as Licensing Show, Partner Presentations and Sales Summits.
- Provide bi-monthly reporting to each business team for campaign expense allocations and host monthly meetings for detailed walks through their business plans, helping to inform critical decisions.
- Partner with the CP Insights team to manage annual research expenses, both contractual and ad hoc.
- Manage the monthly close process for all Domestic Consumer Products Licensing expenses - including travel and entertainment, freelance and all other G&A expenses - ensuring all incurred expenses have been actualized or accrued in the proper month.
- Oversee special projects and ad hoc requests, as required.
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) is the international division of ViacomCBS. The division oversees the production, broadcasting, distribution and promotion of key ViacomCBS' brands and platforms in more than 180+ countries outside of the United States. These platforms include Nick Play, Pluto TV, Paramount+, BET Play, MTV Play and Noggin. These brands include MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Telefe in Argentina, Channel 5 in UK, Channel 10 in Australia, BET and others.
We are seeking a VP of Data Analytics to define and develop the data strategy of VCNI’s priority Streaming in more than 180 countries. The ideal candidate needs to have strong experience working in an international and streaming context, managing complex data analytics B2C and B2B2C and understanding business strategy and priorities to support business decisions with data and insights. The VP Data Analytics will oversee a dynamic international team responsible for designing and providing all the data to support of VCNI’s core Streaming products while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to build the best data strategy.
We seek to hire an experienced professional with a proven track-record in data strategy, data analytics and insights, ideally in companies with strong data areas and performance, who can bring experience and sophisticated thinking to the team to build the streaming data strategy and capabilities for VCNI Streaming area.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the overall Data & Analytics Strategy of ViacomCBS’ international OTT/Streaming Business Entity. The function has the overall ownership of Data for the three products “Paramount+”, “Noggin” and “Pluto TV” and assures that the Architecture allows to taking data-driven international decisions cross-functionally in business, audience, and content. You must be comfortable pushing for structured insights from disparate data sets.
This role requires cultivating close ties with senior leadership across the Streaming Group, building credibility by adding science and data to the strategy and decisions.
Reporting to GM Streaming for VCNI, this is a fantastic role for someone who thrives at the intersection of data insights and analytics and strategy.
This role is based in NY.
- Develop data strategy and infrastructure to facilitate data-informed decision-making for Marketing Acquisition and Revenue for streaming products – Paramount +, Pluto TV and Noggin
- Design tacking data system to monitor and optimize marketing performance subscription KPIs
- Provide strategic vision and hands-on teaching to a data analytics team Work closely with multiple levels of leadership within ViacomCBS and across domestic, international and regional clusters
- Design the roadmap for integration of data into decision-making lifecycle
- Manage Data Science projects to ensure timely delivery of prioritized tasks. Provide forecasting, revenue modeling, predictive analysis, A/B testing and data science for stakeholder teams
- Decide tools and technologies with the end goal of creating innovative data-driven insights at a quick pace
- Take ownership of priorities and ensure that the team deliver results on time. Develop a deep understanding of KPI’s that affects each group. Provide entrepreneurial guidance based on findings
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A to help to build the integrated processes for budgeting and forecasting, with a specific focus on cash. This role will work as part of a collaborative team to help deliver insightful and valuable analysis to aid Senior Management in decision making, which will in turn guide and advise the Board of Directors and external Stakeholders. Does this sound like the role for you? Apply today! Additional responsibilities to include:
- Collect and roll-up detailed budget and forecast cash submissions across all BU’s, challenge assumptions and understand key drivers for each BU (Annual Budget and LRP as well as Monthly forecast)
- Daily cash forecast (Treasury Forecast) for select divisions
- Responsibility for specific board report schedules relating to Free Cash Flow including waterfall charts and YoY variance commentary
- Collect and analyze division specific cash metrics, and help develop appropriate company-wide cash related metrics.
- Consolidate company-wide capital spend at the project level. Develop standard monthly capex forecast package, to include commentary, risks and opportunities.
- Assist in the development of enhanced working capital reporting and analysis as well as related system initiative to improve capital tracking, ROI and post mortem analysis.
- Apply an analytical approach to influence strategic decision making
- Act as a support to business leads, providing decision support to help achieve business goals and objectives
- Work with team to build integrated budgeting and forecasting processes.
Do you love animation? Do you have a proven track record of attracting creative talent? If so, Nickelodeon's Manager of Recruitment could be an ideal job for you! This role will be responsible for leading the talent resources necessary to develop a growing slate of animated series and feature production(s). This job will require a unique vision and experience, giving a strong sense of innovation in finding fresh talent, partner in improving the recruiting process and building a world-class studio. The role requires strong management and people skills, excellent communication, planning, organization, problem solving and ability to get results.
- Responsible for the placement of premier talent, with full range of Above the Line and Below the Line
- Manage sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiation of offers for staffing of all animated productions for Nickelodeon Series and Features
- Implement the studio’s recruitment strategy in collaboration with Human Resources and Studio Executives
- Maintain a talent tracking system. Provide a variety of detailed tracking reports Studio Executives and Show leadership and translate how trends are impacting the studio with next steps
- Build and maintain a network of talent, domestic and international
- Represent Nickelodeon at major conferences and industry events. Ability to attract and bring in new and upcoming talent
- Work with the production teams to understand the skills currently within Nick and where additional skill sets might be needed at the studio
- Build and maintain encouraging/collaborative relationships with hiring managers and LPs
- Collaborate with Line Producers and hiring managers to develop robust recruitment strategies and action plans
- Maintain Competitive landscape and advise on interview techniques, candidate selection, compensation packages and industry trends
- Regularly communicate and develop solid relationships with hiring managers and other partners on search and candidate status
- Engage and establish relationships with recruiting partners in industry organizations and universities
- Maintain awareness of professional trends and news
- Integrate diversity and inclusion and hiring initiative strategies, practices and processes around people and culture (i.e. recruiting, talent management, learning and development) to attract and retain diverse talent
- Lead the recruitment team and processes
We are looking for a collaborative, strategic, customer-focused team member to provide Human Resources Business Partner support to the Finance Leaders imbedded within our Brands and Functions. This multifaceted role focuses on aligning HR priorities to meet the strategic objectives, and leveraging HR programs, policies and initiatives to deliver the best in class employee experience.
- Understand the business goals and assess alignment with the people strategy; make recommendations and develop plans to address gaps
- Develop a comprehensive, strategic people plan that aligns the HR levers to the accomplishment of the business initiatives
- Assess alignment of talent to the business needs, craft and implement fit for purpose talent management approaches that seek to increase bench strength, foster internal mobility, develop internal capability, and promote diversity and equity
- Accelerate new hire connection and contribution by working with hiring managers, staffing and the organization and people development team to facilitate onboarding and assimilation
- Design and deliver HR programs, processes and initiatives in ways that optimize the employee experience
- Support managers to create a culture of high performance, building goal setting and feedback capability by leveraging the performance management process
- Partner with Total Rewards on job evaluation process as related to promotions, salary adjustments, new positions, etc. Manage compensation cycle including merit, bonus and long-term incentive processes for client groups.
- Partner with management to resolve employee relation issues; provide mentor, coaching, counseling and guidance to management and staff; collaborate with legal counsel.
- Handle the exit Interview processes; determine any trends and take proactive approach to resolve future issues
- Analyze talent and workforce metrics, develop insights and design recommendations to address opportunities
- Continuously seek to improve HR processes and programs
- Work across the HR team on special projects
- Help advance Finance HR Priorities by creating strong internal relationships with center of excellence experts in areas as Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, HR Operations and Organization and People Development
Do you love film? Are you an excellent writer? If so, Paramount's open Vice President, Legal Affairs role may be for you! The Motion Picture Legal Department leads all legal aspects of major theatrical motion picture and other feature-length productions, including the drafting and negotiation of talent agreements and other contracts relating to development and production. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for handling all talent agreements and other related contracts associated with assigned features.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Draft and negotiate rights, writer, director, producer and other talent agreements
- Provide legal advice during production as well as development to in-house groups and outside production personnel
- Work closely with other production attorneys as well as attorneys specializing in below-the-line contracts, including location and vendor agreements
- Handle complicated chain of title matters to insure underlying rights of all projects are clear
- Advise on copyright and trademark issues
- Advise on questions that arise under applicable union and guild collective bargaining agreements
- Negotiate and draft co-financing and acquisition agreements
The ViacomCBS Streaming Services team is looking for a senior product manager to join the product team. The Viacom product team services the global suite of iconic brands including BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Networks, and VH1 across web, mobile, and OTT devices. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a hardworking, innovative, collaborative team that encourages and rewards groundbreaking ideas, creativity and technical/operational expertise of our employees.
The Senior Product Manager, Apple Platform will report to the Senior Director of Product and focus exclusively on our Apple product line across all brands. This role will work closely with partners, designers, and engineers to define platform requirements; prioritize requirements based on business goals and platform critical metrics; and deliver great experiences to our users.
- Lead scrum team activities (grooming, planning, standups, story writing, and prioritization)
- Translate user needs and business objectives into clearly defined requirements and business logic for the scrum team and design partners
- Create, maintain and sequence the product backlog of stories to achieve KPI-driven results
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to become knowledgeable about the customer, their habits, and their needs
- Lead strategic and tactical discussions about the Apple platform
- Clearly communicate strategy in a structured way to socialize your roadmap and report results to stakeholders and other product partners
- Collaborate and align developers, designers, and partners to implement and run product releases; direct QA efforts; and to grow ongoing third party relationships
- Strive for the utmost agility, but build products with practicality, reusability, and scalability
- Run cross-functional relationships and work through challenging priorities
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Additional other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Detail-oriented: Keeping a clean backlog and document requirements and acceptance criteria clearly and effectively
- Results-oriented: Successful record of expertly and independently leading scrum teams to launch digital consumer products
- User-driven: Digest qualitative and quantitative feedback from users before building - and frequently A/B test products in-market
- Technical chops: Highly technical and have worked directly with developers
- Highly collaborative: Work with design, engineering, business, marketing, ads, and research - You can navigate a large company with ease
- Process Minded: Strong sense of standard methodologies for product management - Extensive experience with Agile development methodologies
- Platform focus: Deep understanding of Human Interface Guidelines and closely monitor trends and advancements within the Apple ecosystem
We are currently seeking a Vice President, Adult Animation for the Entertainment & Youth Brands. In this role, you will develop new original series and content, as well as redevelop iconic IP into new series and movie franchises, such as Daria.
- Develop, pitch and produce animation content and series for our air, as well as partners/buyers
- Liaison with animation community (agents, managers, artists, producers, writers, directors) and serve as the point person for animated pitches for our house of brands.
- Oversee animated content in conjunction with show production executives
- Track competitive animation development/programming
- Identify potential creators, showrunners, writers and directors
- Build presentations/pitches on animated properties to develop
- Work closely with talent relations to scout new talent for animation development
- Handle flow of material and information to all support teams
- Evaluate sample scripts and submissions
- Attend animation festivals, industry seminars, film festivals
What we’re looking for: A bright individual who is enthusiastic to learn all aspects of Kids & Family Emerging Lines of Business. The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and execute on financial planning, business insights and reporting of K&F Emerging Businesses, as well as show willingness to support the crafting of new solutions for these developing businesses
The Kids and Family Sr. Manager, Emerging Business is a key member of the the Kids and Family Finance team and will be responsible for all aspects of financial planning and analysis for Kids & Family Emerging Lines of Business including: Direct to Consumer, Live Events, Touring, Recreation, Games and Audio & Records. The role will be responsible for assisting with the consolidation, reporting and analysis of the P&L, and Free Cash Flow for these businesses.
The Sr. Manager will work directly with the Sr. Director, Emerging to create, maintain and distribute performance metric and analytics to support Kids & Family Emerging Business leads to make informed business decisions with the aim of driving profitability and growth. The Sr. Manager, FP&A, Emerging Businesses will also produce ongoing cause of change analyses to support P&L variances on annual forecasts vs. Prior Forecast, Budget and Prior Year, as well as, quarterly earnings outlooks vs. quarterly forecasts.
The Sr. Manager, FP&A will work closely with the VCBS Controller team and Ancillary COE team to ensure all transactions within the Emerging Lines of Business are recorded properly in monthly accounting closes.
- As a key member of ViacomCBS FP&A team, the K&F Sr. Manager, FP&A Emerging Businesses will play a significant role in the ongoing management of Kids & Family Emerging business operations through
consolidation, reporting and analytics on the Kids & Family operating results.
- Meet with K&F Emerging Business leads to gather the necessary financial inputs for accurate and timely preparation of the Emerging Business P&L forecasts covering DTC, Touring, Live Events, Recreation, Games and Audio & Records.
- Produce cause of change narratives on all key Revenue and Expense components for each annual forecast vs. Prior Forecast, Budget and Prior Year.
- Partner with Sr. Director, FP&A Emerging Businesses to generate analysis to help support the overall Kids & Family growth strategy across the Emerging lines of businesses: Build and update key metrics and analytics for business decision support as requested by K&F Business
- Development team or Emerging Business team leads
- Ad hoc modeling to support business decisions on emerging business initiatives, as they may arise
- Partner with Sr. Director, FP&A Emerging Business to build an interim and quarterly OI outlook
process to monitor and communicate updates on projected quarterly results versus actual quarterly results for all K&F Emerging Lines of Business.
- Maintain Longview planning units (profit centers, cost centers, project codes) to ensure the most efficient reporting from the financial system. Embrace change and tailor reporting for any go forward changes to the VCBS financial planning system.
- Ensure reporting and all FP&A outputs are produced accurately and consistent with the deadlines established by ViacomCBS Corporate Finance.
Together with the VP, Business and Legal Affairs Systems, this role is responsible for all aspects of development and support for a ViacomCBS Rights Management System (RMS).
- Oversee the continued development of the licensing side of a RMS, including system functionality for contract entry and reporting (sales and availability)
- Review and provide input on existing RMS functionality with an eye to maximizing system efficiencies
- Coordinate with US based Rights In team, HQ and International business and support teams (Legal, Finance, Operations, Info Technology), and the vendor to progress RMS licensing capture and output
- Devise and coordinate the business’s testing plans, see opportunities for operational system optimization and report RMS issues
- Draft progress reports and presentations and deliver to senior management
- Collect, interpret, and analyze licensing agreements across all of business lines (affiliate, digital, sales) to determine necessary system functionality
- Develop and implement strategies for ensuring the integrity of data input
- Establish policies and procedures for reporting (sales/avails)
- Train staff on entry, reporting, and function as go-to person for RMS (reporting and entry)
The Vice President, Original Movies and Limited Series will play a meaningful role in the continued growth and launch of the Original Movies and Limited Series division in the Entertainment & Youth Group (MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, Smithsonian Channel, Pop, CMT, VH1, TVLand, Logo). The unit’s directive is to mine the ViacomCBS library of IP for new original movies and limited series for networks in the portfolio as well as other outlets across the company, including CBS, Channel 5, Network 10 and Paramount Plus. This position will report to the EVP, Head of Original Movies and Limited Series and have responsibility in all aspects of development and production. They will:
- Oversee a slate of movies and original series for our brands/studio from start to finish: idea generation, script development, casting, etc.
- Solicit appropriate programming and evaluate new submissions for our portfolio of brands
- Research, source and develop internal IP that aligns with our brands for new creative spins
- Build, develop and implement long term strategies for the division to endure continued growth
- Manage team as department grows
- Create and maintain a database of writers and directors
- Liaison between the various departments within our division (production, BALA, talent, etc)
We are seeking a Vice President of Business Operations to oversee the operations of VCNI’s priority Streaming Services across all international markets. The ideal candidate needs to have solid experience working in an international context and managing product rollouts on a bold timeline, working with both internal and external partners to translate business needs into product requirements. The VP of Business Operations will coordinate a multifaceted international team responsible for the project management and support of VCNI’s core Streaming products.
We seek to hire an experienced professional with a proven track-record in project management, product management, partner technical integration and business development, who can bring sharp, sophisticated thinking to the team while elevating executional excellence. He/She should be well equipped to deliver strategy memos, business cases and presentations, depending on the specific needs of a project or initiative.
The role will closely coordinate with key central and regional functional leads for VCNI’s Steaming business and will be responsible for managing the workflow between them to successfully deliver against a global product rollout. In addition, The VP of Business Operations will work closely with external partners, including third-party digital publishing partners to deliver VCNI’s Streaming product release strategy.
This role requires cultivating close ties with senior leadership across the Streaming Group, Global Product Org, Commercial & Brand Teams and regional Tech Ops in order to rapidly achieve global scale.
Reporting to the Global SVP of Revenue and Operations, this is a fantastic role for someone who thrives at the intersection of Product, Business, Operations and Strategy.
This role is based in NY.
- Lead international operations of streaming services across all VCNI regions and platforms
- Responsible for overall project tracking and updates to leadership regarding project landmarks, deadlines, and work
- Lead a team of Project Managers in each region that will coordinate all relevant functional workstreams
- Build workflows and structures to effectively support and scale VCNI’s Streaming business
- Serve as main POC for domestic streaming Product teams, prioritizing and communicating all global and regional business requirements, timelines, work, specs
- Coordinate with global publishing partners to ensure accurate publishing of builds, distribution, store listings, etc.
- Work closely with Content Operations to track effective and timely delivery of media assets
- Develop great relationships and strong lines of communication across all businesses to allow for effective, ongoing collaboration
- Design and lead process mapping workshops, including the use of assessment techniques and/or metrics to assess and improve process effectiveness
- Guide role clarity initiatives across multiple groups, including the alignment between leaders, teams, and individuals
- Serve as integral member of VCNI Streaming HQ team, working alongside other key functional leads (e.g., Product, Data & Analytics, Marketing & Growth) to execute strategic growth initiatives
Our team is looking for Manager or Senior Manager, Content Finance. This role reports directly to the Director Content Finance and supports the Youth side of Entertainment & Youth brand group (MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, MT2) which directly includes scheduling/acquisitions, HQs and non-amortized programming and indirectly includes development and digital production.
- Collaborate with the business teams and business finance team to prepare monthly outlooks compared to the latest estimate, budget and PY. Communicate outlook results with detailed explanations.
- Maintain the Programming LRP (Long Range Plan) for all brands under the Music group
- Ensure the LRP document is updated based on the latest programming rollout and current EFCs
- Manage the Annual Budget and Quarterly Estimate cycle relating to Original Programming, Acquired Programming and non-amortized programming.
- Review and sign off on Programming quarterly reports
- Partner with Residual team to review quarterly forecasts for all Brands
- Partner with Production Finance on Show Estimate Final Costs true ups. Calculate and communicate financial impacts.
- Oversee management of the programming model (Air dates, Estimated Final Costs). Input changes as necessary driven by scheduling information
- Review pacing for non-amortized with the programming teams, including variances between actuals and forecast.
- Review HQ pacing in total and at a cost center level.
- Project setup and approval for Non-Amortized and Original Programming
- Communicate deadlines and ensure targets are met by operations teams
- Ensure compliance with VMN accounting policies/procedures, GAAP, and SOX requirements
- Field internal and external audit requests as necessary
- Build ad hoc reporting as needed
Entertainment & Youth (E&Y) is comprised of a portfolio of brands (MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Comedy Central, TV Land, Paramount Network, Smithsonian, and Pop) and businesses (Studio, Live Events, D2C, Gaming, etc.) that collectively generate approximately $5B in revenue and $2.3B in Operating Income. The Entertainment & Youth FP&A Manager/Senior Manager will work in close coordination with the VP FP&A to support financial reporting and analysis across the consolidated E&Y brands and businesses, including strategic long-range planning, annual budgeting/monthly forecasting, cash planning, and overall KPIs and metrics. The right candidate for this role is an engaged problem solver that thrives on teamwork and possesses strong analytical fundamentals
This role will begin remotely and ultimately be located in our NYC office.
- Coordinate the planning cycle for E&Y including the long range planning process, annual operating plan (budget) and monthly forecasting processes
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reports with operating results (consolidated E&Y and Brand level) and provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of key variances and trends
- Prepare and distribute budget/forecast calendars across all E&Y finance groups in coordination with Corporate FP&A deadlines
- Assist VP, Finance in preparation of presentations addressing senior management on current financial outlook and key performance metrics
- Prepare financial outlook and consolidate risks/opportunities between monthly forecasts
- Analyze overall E&Y brand-specific SG&A spending for areas such as Executive HQs, Strategy & Ops, BALA, HR, etc.
- Lead E&Y organizational cash flow and consolidated cash forecasting across all brands and functional teams
- Manage finances for South Park joint venture, including monthly close process, budget/forecasting, required JV reporting and general financial support to South Park joint venture management team
- Provide backup and oversight in the monthly close process
- Develop relationships and be a great partner between E&Y and centralized revenue teams (Ad Sales, Affiliate, Content Licensing, and Consumer Products) and COEs (Compensation, SG&A, etc.)
- Facilitate a high-level of communication and collaboration with finance teams across the brands/businesses
- Promote a positive work environment demonstrating respect for colleagues at all levels
We are currently looking for a Product Manager, Ad Measurement, who will drive the product efforts for Revenue Product, with particular focus on audience measurement, to ensure the highest, sustained monetization of any platform in the free, ad-supported TV space. In particular, this person will work on measurement capabilities that support advertisers’ ability to evaluate Pluto’s audiences, ad inventory, campaign delivery, and ad campaign results, particularly using 3rd-party measurement.
This role reports to the Director of Product, Demand Enablement.
The VP, Media Planning for ViacomCBS Cross-Company Marketing will be responsible for developing the strategy, campaign structure, optimization and reporting for initiatives that use the power of the portfolio to support key company priorities. This role will help set and operationalize cross-company media strategies to deliver performance and efficiency; lead optimization of owned promotional media across the company’s massive audience footprint; and collaborate with functional partners such as research, data and decision sciences, media planning, ad ops, affiliate distribution and marketing to build a smarter promotional ecosystem.
- Translating campaign objectives into multi-channel media plans across the ViacomCBS portfolio of brands.
- Utilize Reach and Frequency, GRPs and excess research to build efficient and effective media plans
- Balance Media Metrics with Creative Sensibilities
Consult with ancillary business partners in development of media plans as needed
- Ensure timely launch of campaigns, campaign performance optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Ability to independently analyze campaign data and reports to connect creative work to media performance.
- Lead weekly meeting with cross company media planning team to discuss strategy and ensure synergy for upcoming projects
The Director, Current Content & Series Marketing will lead all aspects of marketing campaigns across all platforms in support of Nickelodeon series and content. You will lead a team of marketing and campaign managers who are responsible for all day to day marketing needs of Live Action Series (sitcoms, dramas, serialized content, etc) and non-scripted Content (Game Shows, Competition Series, Lifestyle content, etc)
Nickelodeon’s mission is to make the world a more playful place, and we deliver on that in everything we do. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a beloved brand, drive marketing campaigns for some of Nickelodeon’s most iconic brands and most importantly, find ways to disrupt the perception of what kids expect from Nick.
This position reports into the VP, Current Content & Series Marketing
- Lead all aspects of series campaign lifecycle from kickoff to launch - including strategic approach, briefing, execution and performance
- Partner with Strategy team in development of series strategy approach and documents
- Lead cross-functional brainstorm & task force meetings that align campaign plans to brand & program goals
- Possess ability to balance multiple campaigns at one time and thrives in a fast paced environment. Anticipates and reacts seamlessly to strategy and initiative pivots.
- Actively seek out and find opportunities for innovative marketing approaches, partnerships, and cross-department collaboration including outreach to platforms that connect with Gamers, Music lovers, Content creators and more.
- Oversee two Managers whose main focus is ensuring campaign assets and collateral are brought to life across all placements and target audiences
- Collaborate with partner departments, including Production, Digital, Social, PR, Talent, Programming & Content Distribution
- Help drive Talent building efforts tied to series support and beyond, growing fans on our talents social media feeds and other platforms.
- Actively track, analyze and apply campaign findings into real-time optimization and long-term approaches
- Develop internal and external presentation materials and decks for strategy meetings, partners, Production & Exec Teams (as needed with Marketing Manager)
- Communicate different facets of campaigns to executives, EIC’s, and talent teams
- Cultivate the two Manager's growth and development (alongside VP, Series Marketing)
We are seeking a International Senior Director of Marketing & Growth to lead all aspects of our global growth strategies, budgets and performance across multiple territories and streaming platforms. The Director will work closely with the Data & Analytics team owning the data driven full growth funnel marketing for OTT, based on rapid experimentation and validated learning.
- Reporting to the International SVP/Head of Marketing & Growth based in NY
- This is a key role on the streaming marketing team in defining and executing our growth marketing strategy
- Working with each Regional VP of Marketing and their local teams
- This role will work on crafting the strategies and programs for all the low funnel/growth performances.
- The ideal candidate will coordinate with the Global Product Team in the implementation of the growth stack and the analytics tools for the different direct to consumer products.
- This role will be the liaison between the local growth teams and the US marketing and product teams in all related to the growth stack and tooling.
- The position can be based in NY.
- The candidate also needs to have experience in data management and data science.
- We are looking for a multifaceted and innovative marketer with a deep expertise in the tech/dev part of the funnel
The Senior Programming Manager, US Hispanic and Kids, is in charge of leading all aspects of the teams that provide the editorial voice, programming quality, and overall success of Pluto TV, by engaging and retaining the Pluto TV audience with a major focus on US Hispanic and Kids categories.
This role reports to the Editorial Director, Programming.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Leading and developing a team of 3 to 6 Programming Managers and Channel Editors. Facilitating work as a cohesive Editorial team, including standards and practices around programming quality, data interpretation, as well as interaction with other internal and external departments.
- Providing expertise in the US Hispanic and Kids categories of the entertainment world.
- Measuring and verifying the strength and integrity of programming for all assigned networks.
- Being the scheduling specialist to train and improve tools, efficiencies, parameters, storytelling, day parting for all programming.
- Developing successful programming schedules using resourcefulness and all available tools, data, and research.
- Reviewing and researching content to improve programming, while working across departments to understand how to achieve results.
- Creating and refining programming stunts, channels, and content for marketing and promotional use. Showing objective support for these ideas, using any and all tools available, especially data.
- Maintaining the content database of TV, film and digital catalogs.
A key member of the ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) Communications team, the Director of Communications for Entertainment and Youth brands is a creative, strategic individual with an ambitious spirit and laser focus on bringing big ideas to life. In collaboration with the VP, this senior role will be instrumental in helping shape and amplify the internal and external narrative for MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network and BET outside of the US.
The right candidate is adept at identifying and moving large proactive story concepts forward and has a record of high level story placements. This person thinks beyond traditional campaigns to build buzz in new ways, and can easily collaborate with partners across the organization globally to bring projects to life. An exceptional writer, the Director will have experience authoring and editing materials ranging from press releases to executive remarks.
Additionally, the Director will support VCNI employee engagement activities sought at bringing our mission, vision and values to life, and support VCNI corporate communications initiatives.
- Identify and secure high-level stories spotlighting our Entertainment and Youth Brands outside the US, including priority programming, music initiatives and digital/product/innovation stories
- Author and review materials including releases, pitch letters, communications strategies, statements, internal announcements, newsletters, etc.
- Develop, execute and oversee internal and external communications campaigns that incorporate a blend of new and traditional tactics
- Act as a central contact for communications teams around the globe, partnering with teams to elevate stories on an international level
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists, social talent and talent reps
- Partner with team to build, implement and support employee engagement initiatives for VCNI
- Support select internal and external VCNI corporate communications projects
The ViacomCBS Marketing team is a creative and tactical trade and internal marketing organization that will deliver an ‘always on’ marketing strategy for ViacomCBS and its audiences which include Advertisers, Marketers, Distributors and Content Partners, Investors, Current and Prospective Employees, and all those interested in the collective ViacomCBS Story. It is this team’s responsibility to insure our trade and corporate audiences know what sets us apart, our strategic vision, and key successes as we deliver upon that vision.
The Marketing team at ViacomCBS seeks a Director, Trade Marketing who is motivated by the unique opportunity to build and scale the story of ViacomCBS, as we continue to evolve and craft ourselves and the industry. You will focus predominantly on building the trade story for and on behalf of Viacom Ad Sales and Distribution teams through a mix of events, paid and social campaigns, internal and external communications, and sales materials & tools. It is your job to make sure all of our audiences know how ViacomCBS’s core products, content, platforms, and services are differentiated from and leading in the marketplace.
We have an incredible story to tell. This team seeks to be the most creative marketing team in the industry and requires a leader who will live that vision every day. Candidates should not only be passionate about brand building and storytelling, but also be able to effectively manage senior partners and a small team with honestly, bravery, and compassion. The position reports into the VP, ViacomCBS Trade Marketing.
- Strategic lead concepting and executing marketing ideas designed to highlight the creativity, talent, thought leadership, and innovation of ViacomCBS.
- Own and deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns by collaborating with internal functional teams across social, editorial, creative, communications and events. Oversee project timelines, budget allocations, and success measurement. Handle cross-functional team feedback and operational workflows.
- Set and track campaign KPIs to present back to partners. Ability to apply findings from previous campaigns to inform and improve marketing efficiency over time.
Work with ViacomCBS Content team to pitch stories and content and track results on behalf of our leaders
- Brief social and paid media support into the ViacomCBS Content & Digital Marketing team on behalf of our stakeholders
- Act as a subject-matter-expert for ad sales and distributor initiatives with specific emphasis on product marketing
- Provide sales support by assisting in creation and ongoing maintenance of sales collateral, sales decks, and swag
- Identify market opportunities and trends to inform marketing strategies
We are seeking an Senior Vice President, Content & Acquisitions to lead international content strategy, acquisitions, programming, and operations for our portfolio of International Streaming Services across all of the international markets. Reporting to the President of Streaming for VCNI, this is a key role on the executive team in defining and executing our content proposition and channel/programming strategy, across multiple platforms in dozens of key markets.
This is a unique opportunity to be in a key position in the transformation of our international business. We are looking for an experienced and innovative candidate that has a consistent record of acquiring, commissioning, and programming content with varied perspectives in storytelling across a variety of platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong passion for entertainment and deep expertise in developing and driving content strategies that appeal to a wide variety of audiences. The ideal candidate will also possess qualities of both an entrepreneur and a corporate executive, able to work across ViacomCBS to develop co-production and output arrangements within the company. And finally, the candidate will have creative experience to lead our international original content strategy, driving the overall VCNI strategy and budgets for original commissions, while working closely with local territory content leaders to identify and approve local commissions as well.
The position is based in NY.
- Define and lead the content strategy for the International Streaming Services demonstrating ViacomCBS content assets, global acquisitions, and local original productions.
- Coordinate a significant global content budget directing that investment to improve monthly subscriber and MAU growth.
- Build a multi-territory, robust content team.
- Understand the video streaming industry and competitive landscape, defining ViacomCBS’ unique place in the market
- Negotiate favorable content rights to a variety of large catalogues to improve performance and revenue.
- Plan and execute against global content tentpoles and stunts, including the go to market content rollout
- Partner with domestic streaming leadership to identify, greenlight and negotiate terms around co-productions
- Approve local content plans that support the international streaming strategy by working with the local teams and defining key tentpoles.
- Partner with local content teams to develop innovative windowing strategies that demonstrate our linear investment and drive growth in streaming
- Evolve and execute the editorial vision to drive growth and engagement for our international audience, while responding to cultural and consumer trends & business needs.
- Lead and prioritize the content volume and composition to be delivered by Content Ops and ensure that content delivery processes are well executed.
Are you interested in an exciting career opportunity with the Product Fulfillment team at Paramount Pictures? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you! The Senior Project Manager, Media Servicing position will be responsible for client management and content distribution servicing within Media Servicing Operations and Product Fulfillment divisions, and will report to the Director of Product Fulfillment. We're looking for someone familiar and comfortable with the space and our ideal candidate will be able to successfully lead and coordinate a team of their own. This person will bring their experiences and insight to add new ideas and solutions to our already growing team.
Responsibilities to include, but limited to:
- Client focused customer service of domestic and international clients and distribution partners, with responsibilities including EST, VOD/SVOD and Cable TV Distribution clients, Marketing support and Subtitling management.
- Direct point of contact for servicing Paramount Operating Division orders and requests for digital assets and deliverables
- First level of partner concern for managing issues related to workflows, SOP’s and Client orders/timelines
- Daily management of Project Managers, Associate Project Managers and Coordinators as it relates to assisting with PreQual, overall workload, order tracking and timely servicing while maintaining SOP’s
- Managing status and due dates of source elements being built for archival and digital servicing
- Vendor/Customer management for handling asset creation, packaging, deliveries, invoicing, and confirmation and/or rejections
- Researching assets, both physical and digital
- Build and maintain data entry for multiple tracking and archive systems
- Crafting and tracking purchase orders for internal and external workflows
- Balancing and actualizing media orders for final invoicing
- Direct collaboration with Technical Managers for new clients, changing client specs, and technical rejections
- Tracking achievements related to new client launches or territory expansions; communicating issues and proposing solutions as needed to maintain schedule
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of metrics, audits and overall group status to the Director
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Jr. Contracts Manger/Contracts Manager who is fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese to join the International Consumer Products team! This person will play a key role within the Consumer Products (‘CP’) legal team and will be responsible for ensuring a fast, efficient and consistent turnaround time for all deals across all territories, whilst providing the business with a high level of professional service at all times. This role is based out of our New York headquarters.
- Managing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for CP (i.e. toy, merchandise, content, digital and promotions) and LBE deals globally (liaising directly with Vice President)
- Assisting with ad-hoc marketing enquiries as needed
- Maintaining relationships internally and externally (i.e. agents and licensees)
- Assisting with reports, research, counterfeit sightings, debt collection and litigation matters as needed
- Maintaining templates, suggesting updates and crafting new templates, as requested, for review and approval of Senior Counsel’s VP of BALA
- Liaising with Intellectual Property team regarding IP infringement matters and supporting Senior Counsel with day to day IP protection matters
- Assisting Senior Counsel and/or VP of BALA on special projects, and assisting other Junior Contracts Managers and Senior Contracts Managers as needed
This Counsel position will be an integral member of a team that advises and supports ViacomCBS’s Board of Directors and its committees and ensures the proper functioning of the Board; prepares the company’s SEC filings and other public disclosure documents; plays a key role in the company’s annual/quarterly earnings announcements; leads compliance with NASDAQ listing rules; supports the annual meeting of stockholders; counsels other corporate departments (e.g., Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Controller’s groups) on various matters; monitors and analyzes regulatory developments in these areas and implements changes as appropriate.
The Counsel position coordinates the company’s corporate governance, NASDAQ and Delaware law compliance. It involves exposure to senior executives and Board members and requires the ability to assess the company’s legal obligations, develop creative solutions to challenging problems and extract key business decisions from high-level individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Legal support for the ViacomCBS Board of Directors and its committees, including drafting and distributing materials, coordinating implementation of the director compensation program, coordinating various aspects of Board and committee meetings and handling various between-meeting Board and committee activities
- Drafting, reviewing, advising on and submitting SEC filings and other public disclosures, including Proxy Statements, Registration Statements, Section 16 beneficial ownership reports and certain Current Reports on Form 8-K
- Advising on compliance with NASDAQ listing standards and handling NASDAQ submissions
- Leading various general corporate matters, including organizing the annual meeting of stockholders and related proxy voting and stockholder delivery and access mechanics, and assisting with our D&O insurance program
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements in these areas
- Developing and implementing policies, practices and critical initiatives across all teams
- Supporting other members of the team with the quarterly earnings process, Annual Reports on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, compliance with Regulation FD, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and other related matters, as needed
- Providing such other assistance and support as may be required from time to time in areas outside of those specified above
- Experience in 162(m) and 409A compliance not required but highly valuable
Our Technology Integration Management Office (TIMO) is actively seeking a Senior Business Analyst as part of the Standards, Governance, and Systems and Tooling team. This team is responsible for translating the company’s overall policies to processes that enable successful project delivery by the Tech teams. This includes understanding of industry standards, knowledge of waterfall and agile project management methodologies, consistency to governance procedures, audits, or compliance, establishing standard methodologies based on controllership requirements; and oversight of delivery via project management toolsets.
The TIMO is currently implementing a consolidated project management system (PPM) and related toolsets that supports the ViacomCBS Technology organization. We seek a Senior Business Analyst to help drive decision-making around current business processes in order to transition to the new PPM/toolsets which will sustain a newly formed interpersonal structure.
You will work with the entire team to deliver complete solutions under supervision and lead a component of a broader initiative. This BA must be able to identify issues, resolve conflicts, bring up if necessary, and work across the organization to execute tasks assigned to them.
This Role Will Encompass:
- Assisting in efforts related to demand management, strategic alignment, and partner engagement
- Facilitate intake/demand management processes
- Lead all aspects of the intake management workflow from ideation to active state, engaging with all the Technology teams
- Enable and ensure smooth intake processes like registration, approvals paths and unblocks any bottlenecks within the process
- Be the point of contact for any registration and intake questions
- Send notifications to partners and governance domains
- Support the creation of project business cases prior to submission for funding - strategic alignment to OKRs, justifications, feasible landmarks, and financials
- System admin for the project management toolsets
- Help support questions related to maintenance, access, and/or user interface.
- Be a backup, as needed, for training or onboarding purposes.
- Analytics and reporting - status to partners, governance procedures, or help improve processes
- Prepare/maintain internal status dashboards
- Build reports to track requests needing review/approved/upcoming
- Generate capital labor hours reports
- Continuously analyze areas to detect where processes are breaking down to support decision-making and convey that to management with recommendations
- Prepare reports on projects meeting their achievements and adhering to partner governance in monthly/quarterly checkpoints
- Provide data to leadership in easy to understand formats – like PowerPoint
- Collaborate with the finance teams to ensure processes adhere to company financial policies.
- Provide input in formal communications or presentations with project partners, business units, and governance groups
- Help maintain and update documentation on processes as needed
- Assist with change management processes and procedures
- Provide any support to senior leaders and business analysts as needed
The Senior Business Analyst, FP&A (Content Partnerships) will immediately contribute towards optimizing the growth and performance of our content partnerships and new/ongoing pivotal initiatives. This role is part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team and will be the finance business partner of the Content Strategy and Global Partnerships organization.
The role will directly contribute to executive decision-making at all levels of the organization with insights and analysis on internally generated content data.
This role will report to the Manager, FP&A on the Finance Team.
This position manages the production and creative direction of a series– from greenlight to final delivery of each episode for the life of the series.
- Manages the shows IN CURRENT SERIES and provide creative direction for each series through all facets of production:
- Rough-Final Episode Cuts
- Design (sets, characters, background, etc.)
- Creative Brainstorming (tentpoles, promotional episodes, stunts, etc.)
- Oversees DEVELOPMENT on assigned projects:
- Provides creative direction on scripts, designs, bible, animatic, and all other development materials.
- Builds the creative team for each development project.
- Supervises the development assets so that all network key stake holders can review and comment.
- Manages the network research process for assigned projects in development.
- Oversees the creator and main creative personnel to ensure the creative delivered for development aligns with overall network goals.
- Builds presentations of the development materials
- Works hand-in-hand with Nickelodeon Development to successfully transition shows from Pilot to series, guiding the creative vision going forward
- Participate in the on-air launch process, communicating with our creative promotions team, providing footage, and communicating all information back to creative show production.
- Provides the final line of quality control for the production by reviewing episodes as they deliver.
- Act as the Network ambassador to the show unit by communicating priorities and ongoing Network plans to show creators/executive producers
- Collaborate with key Nickelodeon colleagues and are responsible for providing all necessary resources for series launch and property management for all lines of business from creating series budget and calendar to final delivery of episodes
- Convey series creative to Network departments to ensure the property’s life cycle is supported with ingenuity, well-executed initiatives, and messaging that retains the integrity of the series
- Identify the most marketable aspects in a show and ensure the Network develops marketing and promotional ideas around these elements
Paramount Animation Studios - Technical Director
The Technology Department of Paramount Animation provides critical support in creating unique high-quality feature films. Technology is the key component of film making that allows artists to fulfill their artistic goals and enables film makers to create unforgettable film experiences.
We are actively seeking an experienced Technical Director (TD) to provide daily support to artists, show management, and department heads – including, story, editorial, art department, 3D story and layout. He/she will also play a key role to the continuing development of our animation pipeline, tool set, and workflow.
- Communicate with artists to identify production facing problems.
- Provide immediate support to layout artists in troubleshooting shots and publishing data to editorial.
- Gather requirements and input from artists and technology stakeholders to engineer robust and thoughtful software solutions.
- Work closely with Vendors, who are key contributors in making our high-quality films.
- Assist other TDs, Layout and VFX Supervisors, and Pipeline developers to extend and enhance the production pipeline.
- Construct validation tests to ensure software quality.
- Apply analytics to monitor the operations of the studio and streamline operations.
- Assist in training and mentoring of interns and contractors.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Graphics, or related field.
- Strong Python programming skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Production experience in Computer Animation, Visual Effects, or Game Industry
- Familiarity with animation tools, such as Maya, FLIX, and Storybook Pro.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently or within a group, and work with minimal supervision.
- Interest in learning and applying machine learning tools.
About Paramount Animation Studios:
Paramount Animation Studios is the animation division and label of Paramount Pictures. Comprised of world-class talent, the studio creates high-quality, CG animated feature films. Its current slate of films include The SpongeBob Movie: It's a Wonderful Sponge, Rumble, and Tiger's Apprentice.
About Paramount Pictures Corporation:
Paramount Pictures is a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, with robust and multi-faceted divisions across all areas including digital, home entertainment, network and cable television distribution, studio operations, consumer products and recreation. A unit of the leading global entertainment content company, Viacom, Paramount is part of a family of prominent and respected brands including MTV Networks and BET Networks.
We are currently looking for a Senior/Director of Product - Demand Enablement, who will work across both our direct and indirect revenue channels to increase the number and quality of advertisers buying Pluto TV ad inventory. The result of this work will be to gain a larger share of ad spend from current advertisers and to convince new advertisers of the benefits of our ad platform.
The Senior/Director will have product responsibilities for 3rd-party measurement capabilities, integration with necessary buy-side tools, programmatic integrations, and ad product formats.
This role requires a deep understanding of the advertising industry, maturity working with third parties, and proven experience defining and executing product strategy. In addition, this person will build and lead a team of junior and mid-level product managers.
This role reports to the VP of Product, Revenue.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Cross-Functional Team Relationship: Developing and maintaining healthy, productive, working relationships across the core Revenue Product, Program, and Engineering teams; non-Revenue teams (Native Apps, WebTech, Data Engineering); and Ad Operations, Revenue Partnerships, Sales, and Monetization teams.
- Product Requirements: Finalizing product initiatives with clear definition of goals, risks, dependencies, and assumptions, overall approach, and requirements with acceptance criteria.
- Operational QA/Troubleshooting: Triaging ad-related issues with the appropriate resources including independent QA/troubleshooting when possible, and help communicate status/results to partners.
- Product Planning: Defining the product goals, strategies, and roadmap plans for Demand Enablement and ensuring prioritization on the all-up Revenue Product Roadmap.
- Organizational Structure and Hiring: Building and executing an appropriate team staffing and hiring plan that includes roles and responsibilities to achieve team goals.
- Outreach and relationships with key 3rd-party partners: Developing an ongoing relationship with representatives from various 3rd-party partners (eg. FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Nielsen, comScore, and other viewability vendors) to drive Pluto TV’s business and product goals.
- Demand Enablement Subject Matter Expert (SME): Engaging with internal partners and evangelizing the team’s role, accountabilities and plan. Becoming familiar with industry initiatives related to the Demand Enablement area (eg. IAB standards, etc) and propose how Pluto TV should be engaging with the industry on areas that matter most.
We are looking for an organized, resourceful and collaborative teammate to provide administrative assistance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In addition, this role will perform financial analyses and execute special projects for the CFO and Finance Leadership Team. Our preferred candidate has a basic understanding of finance and accounting and is able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. This position is ideal for someone seeking exposure to entertainment finance and a path to exploring finance roles within the company.
This position will begin remotely and ultimately be located in our NYC office.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer; responsibilities include calendar management, meeting logistics, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and meeting materials.
- Manage internal and external logistics for events including vendor negotiations, technology support and coordination of attendee participation.
- Participate in the support of finance operational processes.
- Assist with basic financial analyses.
- Conduct special projects in support of the Chief Financial Officer and the Finance Leadership Team which may include research, analysis, insights and recommendations.