Our product team is responsible for the software platform that drives ViacomCBS SVOD digital experiences across Web, App & TV internationally! We work within a global product organization and collaborate with development teams across different international time-zones. Our mobile applications, website & smart TV apps represent internationally known and recognized brands and are distributed worldwide to fans of our ViacomCBS content!
The Senior Technical Product Manager role will be working directly with our development and quality assurance engineers in an agile development environment. You will be a direct conduit between the product organization and the engineering teams doing the development. Converting requirements into actionable user stories and acceptance criteria for the developers. This often requires deep technical analysis and a general understanding of mobile application development.
- Provide product oversight of critical back-end services & tools, including but not limited to our Video platform/services, APIs, Content Management & Marketing/Growth tools.
- Partner with other Product Owners, Back-end Engineers/Architects & Quality Assurance teams by developing highly-technical user stories, requirements & acceptance criteria for new features, and work to refine with our scrum teams.
- Work with the Product and Development organizations solving the tough decisions that are presented through the development cycle.
- Review deliverables from the developers and evaluate success based on product-specified acceptance criteria.
- Work with our content teams on developing strategies for new content types and how they will be used across platforms.
- Ensure that technical documentation and implementation details are accurately communicated throughout the relevant teams.
- Handle, govern & support day-to-day configuration details around the operation of our products.
- Phenomenal communicator.
- Strategic problem solver.
- Excellent grasp of basic computer science principles.
- General knowledge of modern development technologies.