The Director of Product Management, International partners with Viacom's International and Pluto’s global teams to set the Pluto product direction for international regions. As our global expansion is critical to the success of Pluto, this hire plays a meaningful role in helping grow and engage the Pluto community around the world. This is a cross-functional leadership role in that you will work closely with the international business development, content, data and development teams to develop and execute on our global expansion product strategy.
- Set the quarterly global expansion objectives across all development teams.
- Develop & execute on multiple regional roadmaps for Pluto, taking into consideration the unique needs of streaming users in each region as well as those of local and global distribution partners.
- Organize and prioritize projects across multiple regions on a weekly basis.
- Communicate constantly with key Pluto and International Viacom stakeholders to keep them informed of any changes to the roadmap.
- Involved in international distribution partnerships as early as initial discovery calls and through the deal negotiation.
- Play a hybrid role of Product Management, Program Management and Portfolio Management, as they oversee viewer and distribution initiatives across multiple teams. They will also be responsible for ensuring that all internal parties are engaged in delivering on International Initiatives, such as Revenue, Data Engineering, Platform Product Managers, Video Engineering, Architecture, Content Systems, Content Programming, etc.