As BET+’s Subscriber Relationship Manager, you will be a key member of our growing marketing team. This position will work out of our office in Los Angeles, California. You will lead the end-to-end execution, management, reporting and optimization of all consumer-facing email communications, as well as drive lead-gen acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Execute on targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation, cross-sell & predictive analytics
- Deploy subscriber communication campaigns across all channels (email, push, SMS, direct mail, etc.)
- Use marketing automation, CRM, and other technologies to support campaign execution with the goal of improving customer experience and LTV
- Continuously measure and optimize email and mobile campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Partner with product management and engineering teams to define success metrics and provide analysis on the performance of key titles, product features, etc.
- Collect new customer prospects and, working with the Acquisition team, build campaigns to better convert prospects to subscribers.
- Design and execute campaign testing strategies based on key hypotheses and deliver impactful findings that contribute to both business and channel growth
- Proof and QA campaigns to ensure 100% error free execution
- Proactively find opportunities to improve production processes for increased efficiency
- Monitor and optimize BET+ CRM efforts
- Demonstrated project management, planning and time management skills