As a Technology Strategy Analyst - you will work closely with the Technology Leadership Team, under the direction of the Head of Technology Strategy, to help transform and scale the tech org and achieve high performance results.
This is a critical role that will help project manage, execute and facilitate key initiatives, including:
- Analysis & Planning (Martech Strategy, Competitive Analysis / Market Intelligence. Budgeting, Liaison with 3rd Party Research (e.g Gartner), Long-Term Planning, Tech Roadmaps, Technology Framework. Tech Stack Gap Analysis)
- Policies and Governance (Data Governance, Vendor Evaluation Processes, Business Process Transformation)
- External Relationships (Strategic Vendor Relationships, Vendor CRM, Industry Consortia and Standards)
- Partner with (Corp Technology, Global Insights Group)
- Team Building (FTE Hiring Processes, FTE Performance Review Processes, OKR Process)
- Key Responsibilities (Competitive & market analysis, creation of tech roadmap / tech stack using analytics, Technology roadmap evolution, Build vs. buy analysis, Vendor scorecards, financial analysis, Market research - custom, Technology strategy presentations, Tech stack review / maintenance, Vendor management, Strategic tech vendors)