We are currently looking for a Product Manager, Engagement to join the Consumer Product Team who will explore and build features and tools to improve user engagement on our existing platforms. Examples of engagement products and initiatives that drive user retention include: Sign-Up & Activation, Onboarding User Flow, and Content Bookmarking Retention Features.
This role will report to the VP Product, Consumer Product.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Identifying customer needs, conducting market research and defining product requirements based on customer pain points.
- Working with business units and the User Experience/Design team to define ways to engage and delight end users with a great video experience.
- Working closely with Engineering and Business Intelligence teams to develop and deliver new features across platforms.
- Working closely with development, internal and external partners to understand requirements for each platform and drive the product lifecycle for new features.
- Driving feature prioritization, process improvements, and product development while balancing key business metrics and product quality.
- Generating product requirements/user stories and release plans to enable the Agile teams to develop products on time and execute launches.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.