The Learning Design & Impact Director will work with key internal and external partners to develop compelling and evidence-informed learning content for young children. You will play a key role in ensuring our learning and impact priorities advance our diversity, representation and inclusion goals across content, partnerships and audience development. The Director will also manage key organizational partnerships with scientific, cultural and community organizations. This role is based out of our NYC office and will report to the SVP of Learning and Impact.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the establishment of learning, concepting and content creation initiatives
- Ensure that our learning and impact priorities advance our diversity, equity and inclusion goals across content, partnerships, and audience development
- Help lead learning team efforts to build effective digital learning designs, from concepting and scripting to user experience and delivery across platforms
- Collaborate with curriculum advisors to write and edit skills and knowledge briefs based on Noggin’s learning framework; support creative teams’ translation of the briefs into new interactive and short-form content
- Drive learning and content teams in establishing partnerships with leading educational, scientific and cultural institutions
- Assist in ensuring timely application and ongoing professional support for the adoption of Noggin’s learning framework among creative and programming staff.
- Support EVP and SVP, Learning and Impact in establishing long-term thought leadership and brand visibility strategy
- Support SVP in the development of internal and externally-facing professional learning workshops and seminars (Noggin U)
- Establish regular “formative” research process to inform effective content design and delivery. Assist research and insights team to use qualitative and quantitative data to inform new approaches to learning-led content development.
- Document, update and gain public visibility for Noggin’s framework for early learning and child development
- Activate new learning analytic data system to drive improved content experiences and educational outcomes. Assist in devising “meta-tagging” system for content
- Collaborate with SVP Learning and Impact and Senior Director in development of long-range educational impact strategy
- Lead preparation and delivery of presentations for internal/ external audiences