The Senior Analyst’s primary job role is to reduce risk to ViacomCBS Information and Information Systems through the understanding and use of various data security technologies, applications, methodologies, and industry standards. The main domain will be vulnerability management. The job role also requires an individual who will act as a technical security liaison with groups within and outside of Tech. Here at ViacomCBS, we work hard and seek to nurture an inclusive environment.
- Performing vulnerability scans, including analysis and coordinating remediation
- Conducting anomaly detection analysis and coordinating remediation
- Conducting intrusion detection analysis and coordinating remediation
- Participating in the planning and implementation of ViacomCBS Information Security projects
- Reviewing projects, business units, and vendors to identify Information Security concerns
- Assist in performing risk evaluations and penetration assessments
- Supporting the company’s risk management program in a manner that fulfills the strategic goals of the organization while following local, state, and federal laws and accreditation standards
- Proactively identify creative risk solutions to enhance data security throughout the enterprise
- Assist in the development of procedures and related guidelines
- Engaging with senior tech leadership to ensure that the vulnerability management programme has comprehensive coverage.
- Acting in the capacity of a 3rd level security specialist and utilizing the entire security toolset to minimize risk to ViacomCBS.
- Responsible for acting as an authority on Vulnerability Management.