Are you seeking your next fulfilling career opportunity and love working in Entertainment? If so, we may have the ideal role just for you! Our Manager, Compensation role will assist in the development of, and lead the implementation and administration of ViacomCBS’s compensation strategies, programs, and guidelines to align with our strategic objectives. Our role is critical in researching and interpreting data in order to evaluate and provide recommendations to client groups on various pay decisions, policy interpretation and appropriate job leveling across the organization. Our ideal candidate will keep up-to-date on changes and interpretations of laws and regulations related to global compensation practices. This position will report to the SVP, Total Rewards.
- Conduct compensation analysis for assigned client groups including analyzing internal and external job data and providing recommendations on levels, appropriate salary ranges and variable pay targets for open jobs, adjustments and promotions as well as contract renewals.
- Provide consultation to HR business partners to help develop competitive salary offers, retention of key talent and career development plans.
- Conduct internal equity analysis to address pay discrepancies by business unit, job family or any other classification.
- Lead salary survey process and submit survey responses for clients while coordinating with compensation colleagues cross-functionally.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and calculations and generate reports in support of the client groups’ needs
- Research best practices and make recommendations on incentive pay increases consistent with market conditions
- Design tools, guidelines, templates and communication materials to effectively educate employees, managers and executives on pay programs.
- May be required to assist other members of the Compensation team in completion of global compensation projects.
- Assist in and develop tools for smooth annual/quarterly budget processes in partnership with Finance teams for base pay, bonus, and related plans.
- Assist with the planning, and administration of the annual merit process and Short-Term Incentive Plan (STIP) for assigned client groups. Also provide support to the Compensation Department’s Global Equity Team to administer the Long-Term Incentive Program (LTIP).