We are seeking an individual with well rounded experience in the television systems engineering and production support fields. They will provide engineering support for large and small scale productions across multiple locations in NYC. This individual will also be responsible for system upgrades and maintenance projects in our production environments. We work hard and seek to nurture an inclusive environment. If you’re passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example, and simply being you at work, join us at ViacomCBS!
Studio Engineering responsibilities to include:
- Provide technical support for live and taped productions in day to day operations
- ESU (Engineering Setup): Configure and assist in configuring studio equipment as required by productions
- Maintain all studio technical equipment
- Provide first level technical support for broadcast post production systems
- Provide technical support for insert stages during digital or streaming productions
- Provide technical support for equipment rooms and transmission areas
Project responsibilities to include:
- Translate operational requirements into an actionable work plan
- Evaluate new technology trends and propose where adaptation is appropriate
- Assist in development of technology roadmaps & budgets
- Develop Cost effective technical solutions and project plans
- Provide timely periodic status reports on projects
- Attend and lead technical project and engineering meetings.
- Review, interpret, and mark-up construction documentation as it pertains to technical build out