The Global Creative & Franchise Story Group, Consumer Products department is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. This position provides comprehensive administrative support and handles the day-to-day operations for 4 creative executives (Senior Vice President & Vice President level). This position has frequent contact with all facets of ViacomCBS. Additionally, this role supports other members of the executives’ teams and interfaces regularly with other senior executives’ assistants throughout ViacomCBS.
- Maintaining Outlook calendars; manage overlapping meetings, events, and conflicts for executives
- Overseeing AV, catering, printouts, etc., as needed for meetings
- Organizing and coordinating domestic & International travel itineraries (post Covid)
- Handling remote working tech needs and other issues
- Processing expense reports and invoices
- Coordinating and planning team off-sites, events, etc.
- Preparing for and participating in all departmental creative brainstorms & trend gathering reports
- Assisting with internal communications (maintain department lists, printing/distribution of agendas & status reports, presentations, etc.)
- Maintaining departmental shared drives and other tracking systems
- Working with Department lead’s direct reports to assist with department organization (handle weekly staff meetings, etc.)