The Senior Analyst, Compensation position will assist with the development, implementation and administration of ViacomCBS’s compensation strategies, programs and guidelines to align with business objectives. This role is critical in researching and analyzing data and job requirements in order to evaluate and provide recommendations to client groups on various pay decisions, policy interpretation and appropriate job leveling across the organization. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career in compensation!
This position reports to the VP, Compensation.
- Conducts compensation analysis for assigned client groups including analyzing internal and external job data and providing guidance on levels, appropriate salary ranges and variable pay targets for new or revised open jobs, adjustments and promotions as well as contract renewals.
- Assists with the planning, and administration of the annual merit process and Short-Term Incentive Plan (STIP) for assigned client groups. Also provides support to the Compensation Department’s Global Equity Team to coordinate the Long-Term Incentive Program (LTIP).
- Leads the salary survey process and conducts analyses of compensation survey responses for assigned client groups and ensures compensation remains competitive to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis and calculations and generates reports in support of the client groups’ needs.
- May lead or assist in specific compensation projects and initiatives.
- Works closely with department peers to ensure all client groups are supported.