We are looking for an organized, resourceful and collaborative teammate to provide administrative assistance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In addition, this role will perform financial analyses and execute special projects for the CFO and Finance Leadership Team. Our preferred candidate has a basic understanding of finance and accounting and is able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. This position is ideal for someone seeking exposure to entertainment finance and a path to exploring finance roles within the company.
This position will begin remotely and ultimately be located in our NYC office.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer; responsibilities include calendar management, meeting logistics, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and meeting materials.
- Manage internal and external logistics for events including vendor negotiations, technology support and coordination of attendee participation.
- Participate in the support of finance operational processes.
- Assist with basic financial analyses.
- Conduct special projects in support of the Chief Financial Officer and the Finance Leadership Team which may include research, analysis, insights and recommendations.