We are seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A to help to build the integrated processes for budgeting and forecasting, with a specific focus on cash. This role will work as part of a collaborative team to help deliver insightful and valuable analysis to aid Senior Management in decision making, which will in turn guide and advise the Board of Directors and external Stakeholders. Does this sound like the role for you? Apply today! Additional responsibilities to include:
- Collect and roll-up detailed budget and forecast cash submissions across all BU’s, challenge assumptions and understand key drivers for each BU (Annual Budget and LRP as well as Monthly forecast)
- Daily cash forecast (Treasury Forecast) for select divisions
- Responsibility for specific board report schedules relating to Free Cash Flow including waterfall charts and YoY variance commentary
- Collect and analyze division specific cash metrics, and help develop appropriate company-wide cash related metrics.
- Consolidate company-wide capital spend at the project level. Develop standard monthly capex forecast package, to include commentary, risks and opportunities.
- Assist in the development of enhanced working capital reporting and analysis as well as related system initiative to improve capital tracking, ROI and post mortem analysis.
- Apply an analytical approach to influence strategic decision making
- Act as a support to business leads, providing decision support to help achieve business goals and objectives
- Work with team to build integrated budgeting and forecasting processes.