The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Nickelodeon and Global Consumer Products teams with regards to systems, processes, employee life-cycle events, training and projects for both East and West Coasts. You must be highly organized, demonstrate initiative, showcase strong attention to detail and have a desire to learn more and be involved in projects.
- Be the first person of contact for all HR inquiries including: answer general employee questions, research problems and/or refer issues to HR Partners
- Process requests including new hires, rehires, transfers, promotions, pay changes/adjustments, contract changes, etc.
- Run Ad Hoc reports as requested by the department and HR team such as employment contract activity, staffing/headcount report, functional analysis report, attrition data report
- Manage organizational charts making necessary updates and draft proposals
- Provide ongoing support on special projects, key HR activities and business initiatives
- Drive the new hire onboarding process for both the East and West Coast
- Translate FileMaker studio staff employee actions into the proper version on PeopleSoft
- Manage the non-staff population which includes Project Based Employees & agency temps
- Provide administrative/department support to HR team