We are looking for a collaborative, strategic, customer-focused team member to provide Human Resources Business Partner support to the Finance Leaders imbedded within our Brands and Functions. This multifaceted role focuses on aligning HR priorities to meet the strategic objectives, and leveraging HR programs, policies and initiatives to deliver the best in class employee experience.
- Understand the business goals and assess alignment with the people strategy; make recommendations and develop plans to address gaps
- Develop a comprehensive, strategic people plan that aligns the HR levers to the accomplishment of the business initiatives
- Assess alignment of talent to the business needs, craft and implement fit for purpose talent management approaches that seek to increase bench strength, foster internal mobility, develop internal capability, and promote diversity and equity
- Accelerate new hire connection and contribution by working with hiring managers, staffing and the organization and people development team to facilitate onboarding and assimilation
- Design and deliver HR programs, processes and initiatives in ways that optimize the employee experience
- Support managers to create a culture of high performance, building goal setting and feedback capability by leveraging the performance management process
- Partner with Total Rewards on job evaluation process as related to promotions, salary adjustments, new positions, etc. Manage compensation cycle including merit, bonus and long-term incentive processes for client groups.
- Partner with management to resolve employee relation issues; provide mentor, coaching, counseling and guidance to management and staff; collaborate with legal counsel.
- Handle the exit Interview processes; determine any trends and take proactive approach to resolve future issues
- Analyze talent and workforce metrics, develop insights and design recommendations to address opportunities
- Continuously seek to improve HR processes and programs
- Work across the HR team on special projects
- Help advance Finance HR Priorities by creating strong internal relationships with center of excellence experts in areas as Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, HR Operations and Organization and People Development