The International Program Sales (IPS) division of ViacomCBS is responsible for the 3rd party sale of ViacomCBS’s long form programming catalog (MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, Nickelodeon, BET, etc.) to international television channels and programming services for exploitation via linear and Video On Demand (VOD) across various platforms.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join the International Program Sales team!
- Vet IPS program licenses and format deal memos for accuracy of deal terms (especially media rights)
- Input, maintain, and ensure the integrity of all terms for program licenses, intercompany licensees and amendments within the Viacom Rights Management System
- Research and resolve all sales and/or client requests and issues such as, expired programming, credit approvals, on-demand invoices, digital term approvals, delivery, and marketing and financial discrepancies
- Work with content management teams to ensure delivery of all licensed content (tapes, digital files, format bibles, marketing materials, meta-data (scripts, cue sheets) etc.)
- Work closely with Finance, Credit, Accounts Receivable and Marketing teams to ensure IPS deadlines (daily, monthly quarterly, yearly) are met
- Initiate, coordinate, track and maintain various reports (including, but not limited to: program rights, output deals, channel blocks, format, residuals, sales, status, tracking, etc.) and keep such reports up to date and present
- Work on various ad-hoc projects to enhance processes and procedures, thereby improving operational workflows
- Initiate communications, internally and externally, via calls, emails, and meetings to effectuate processing of day-to-day business and other types of client services