Are you interested in an exciting career opportunity with the Product Fulfillment team at Paramount Pictures? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you! The Senior Project Manager, Media Servicing position will be responsible for client management and content distribution servicing within Media Servicing Operations and Product Fulfillment divisions, and will report to the Director of Product Fulfillment. We're looking for someone familiar and comfortable with the space and our ideal candidate will be able to successfully lead and coordinate a team of their own. This person will bring their experiences and insight to add new ideas and solutions to our already growing team.
Responsibilities to include, but limited to:
- Client focused customer service of domestic and international clients and distribution partners, with responsibilities including EST, VOD/SVOD and Cable TV Distribution clients, Marketing support and Subtitling management.
- Direct point of contact for servicing Paramount Operating Division orders and requests for digital assets and deliverables
- First level of partner concern for managing issues related to workflows, SOP’s and Client orders/timelines
- Daily management of Project Managers, Associate Project Managers and Coordinators as it relates to assisting with PreQual, overall workload, order tracking and timely servicing while maintaining SOP’s
- Managing status and due dates of source elements being built for archival and digital servicing
- Vendor/Customer management for handling asset creation, packaging, deliveries, invoicing, and confirmation and/or rejections
- Researching assets, both physical and digital
- Build and maintain data entry for multiple tracking and archive systems
- Crafting and tracking purchase orders for internal and external workflows
- Balancing and actualizing media orders for final invoicing
- Direct collaboration with Technical Managers for new clients, changing client specs, and technical rejections
- Tracking achievements related to new client launches or territory expansions; communicating issues and proposing solutions as needed to maintain schedule
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of metrics, audits and overall group status to the Director