ViacomCBS is in search of a Human Resources Coordinator, who will provide day to day operational support to the HR Finance Team to deliver the best in class employee experience across all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Respond to employee questions and direct employees to self-service resources and information portals; as appropriate, forward questions to Specialist teams (e.g., Benefits, Recruiting, Facilities) for resolution.
- Assist with the day-to-day coordination of Human Resources processes, programs and initiatives.
- Process HR transactions including new hires, rehires, transfers, promotions, pay changes/adjustments, contract changes.
- Support a positive employee off boarding experience by fielding questions, processing terminations, conducting exit interviews for entry level employees.
- Liaise with partners such as finance, legal, operations and staffing to track approvals on workforce actions and employee status changes (e.g., requisitions, open positions, promotions, exits).
- Handle and report on HR data and key business information (e.g., organizational charts, turnover).
- Act as super-user for key HR systems
- Organize meetings, manage calendars and meeting logistics
- Handle travel arrangements and expense reports
- Assist HR team members with requests such as preparing presentations, documenting meeting outputs and analyzing data
- Research best practices and develop recommendations to address challenges
- Continuously look for ways to improve current processes and practices to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness