Our team is looking for Manager or Senior Manager, Content Finance. This role reports directly to the Director Content Finance and supports the Youth side of Entertainment & Youth brand group (MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, MT2) which directly includes scheduling/acquisitions, HQs and non-amortized programming and indirectly includes development and digital production.
- Collaborate with the business teams and business finance team to prepare monthly outlooks compared to the latest estimate, budget and PY. Communicate outlook results with detailed explanations.
- Maintain the Programming LRP (Long Range Plan) for all brands under the Music group
- Ensure the LRP document is updated based on the latest programming rollout and current EFCs
- Manage the Annual Budget and Quarterly Estimate cycle relating to Original Programming, Acquired Programming and non-amortized programming.
- Review and sign off on Programming quarterly reports
- Partner with Residual team to review quarterly forecasts for all Brands
- Partner with Production Finance on Show Estimate Final Costs true ups. Calculate and communicate financial impacts.
- Oversee management of the programming model (Air dates, Estimated Final Costs). Input changes as necessary driven by scheduling information
- Review pacing for non-amortized with the programming teams, including variances between actuals and forecast.
- Review HQ pacing in total and at a cost center level.
- Project setup and approval for Non-Amortized and Original Programming
- Communicate deadlines and ensure targets are met by operations teams
- Ensure compliance with VMN accounting policies/procedures, GAAP, and SOX requirements
- Field internal and external audit requests as necessary
- Build ad hoc reporting as needed