The Manager, Marketing Tools is responsible for the overall evaluation, optimization, consolidation, and deployment of software tools used by the Nickelodeon marketing team. With a background in a creative operations and experience in MarTech, this person will partner with teams across the marketing organization and ViacomCBS. Reports directly into the Vice President, Marketing Operations.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Work with the VP of Marketing Operations and the marketing teams to identify tool and process gaps across the group in the following areas:
Brief creation and routing
- Creative asset management and hosting
- Workflows and approvals
- Social media and influencer management
- Marketing and digital analytics tools and reporting
- Project Management and communication
- Content Management
- Work with media agencies and their tools to optimize how we measure and report on the effectiveness of our media and determine our optimal media mix.
- Identify and evaluate all marketing tools being used across Nickelodeon and the broader Viacom/CBS space
- Partner with marketing team to pinpoint current process gaps and obstacles within the ecosystem
- Analyze and seek out opportunities to improve process through consolidation, customization, or integration of existing or new MarTech tools
- Present data backed recommendations to executives and senior stakeholders
- Work with VP Operations to create and regularly update overall project plans and schedule for deployments
- Work with teams to deploy updates to tools and process, ensuring user acceptance and smooth transition
- Set baseline and regularly track key metrics of deployed updates to tools and process to ensure success
- Recruit and oversee training of new staff members.
- Nurture and maintain positive relationships within Nickelodeon (business, consumer products, finance, human resources, procurement, and IT) as well as all related groups across the ViacomCBS universe