Are you a hardworking program manager, with proven experience in agile methodologies and a track record of motivating and guiding your teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization?
Pluto.tv is seeking a hardworking individual contributor to join our fast-growing Program Management Office. This individual will play a vital role by leading program management for our Ad Tech platform. Applicants should be highly skilled program management professionals, standout colleagues, and great communicators, with a passion for building high-quality products in an agile environment.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Release Management: Drive cross-functional releases, working across agile teams to coordinate delivery and cross-team testing.
- Agile Ceremonies: Serve as the scrum master for 2 agile development teams and coordinate agile practices at the team level. Serve as a team process coach and agile subject matter authority.
- Cross- Team Communication: Drive cross-team communication by providing accurate and proactive project tracking to partners and the larger organization.
- Program Planning: Participating in quarterly planning, balancing cross-team dependencies with the Program Management Office, and setting delivery dates.
- Servant Leadership: Work as a servant-leader within the team, using leadership skills to foster healthy and productive working relationships and to create an environment of mutual respect.
- Relentless Improvement: Implement processes that foster relentless improvement and drive the team and the organization towards more efficient product delivery.
- Operations Support: Take the lead in managing cross-team communication during production-impacting incidents. Guide the team through the release process to minimize production-impacting incidents.