ViacomCBS is looking for a Director of Product Management to join the Content Systems & Services team. We are part of the Viacom Media Network's (VMN) division. Our portfolio of domestic and international networks are available in over 180 countries and include iconic brands such as MTV, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Telefe, Colors and many others.
The Director will lead a core function of Viacom’s Content and Experience Management System (CMS) that powers all VMN owned-and-operated products globally: websites, apps and emerging platforms.
The position requires broad experience in the content management field with the ability to collaborate with global matrixed teams to deliver results. You will ensure features and enhancements are aligned with Viacom’s key objectives while working to make our users' day more efficient and delightful.
Are you a highly motivated product leader that has experience working with partners at all levels across divisions: Consumer Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Brand Strategy, Production, Acquisitions, etc? If so, this is an opportunity to join a fantastic distributed team!
In this role, you will:
- Partner with key team members to understand current and future consumer experiences, data modeling challenges, and subsequently devise scalable solutions for the Content & Experience Management product
- In concert with the Senior Director of Product, own the product roadmap, managing and balancing partner priorities against resource availability
- Collaborate with multiple delivery teams, including internal and external engineering, operations, support and other product leads to develop requirements and user stories that deliver the best possible experience for running and enriching content easily while automating repetitive publishing tasks
- Ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, trade-offs and new opportunities with engineering
- Ensure that all new features are evaluated, tested and deployed according to your vision and quality standards
- Anticipate conflicting needs and dependencies, including inter-dependencies with other initiatives and product teams, and work proactively resolve them
- Define metrics and systems to track product performance, then use this data to evaluate and prioritize the roadmap
- Navigate and negotiate through complex business and technology relationships