We are looking for an experienced and innovative VP of Growth to lead user growth strategy and performance marketing initiatives for Pluto TV. This role will be responsible for efficiently growing a high-value user base to meet our short and long-term business goals.
Working with various teams internally and externally, the VP, Growth will build results-oriented growth strategies and plans, lead all aspects of all performance marketing campaigns, and communicate user growth goals, results and takeaways to Pluto TV executives and the wider company.
This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing.
This is a multifaceted leadership role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Growth Strategy: Lead development of ambitious, data-driven strategy for paid and organic user growth, in partnership with Distribution, Product and other teams.
- Growth Team Leadership: Manage a team of Growth Managers and Analysts to meet strategic goals. Define team structure, hiring priorities, and partner needs to deliver an expansive scope of work and innovate the Growth function.
- Year-round Planning and Forecasting: Translate strategies into detailed budget and channel plans, working closely with Finance to update forecasts and report actuals on a quarterly and monthly basis.
- Performance Marketing: Coordinate the end-to-end development of all paid performance campaigns across CTV, Mobile and Web platforms and a variety of ad placements, including app-stores, video and display, search, publisher integrations and more.
- Management of external partners: Build senior relationships with consultants, platform reps, and other key partners to secure terms and added value opportunities
- KPI Tracking, Analysis & Reporting: In partnership with the Business Intelligence team, evolve growth KPI tracking, conduct deep analyses that inform growth strategy, and ensure accurate, timely reporting of user growth and campaign results.