The Vice President of Social Impact will report directly into the Senior Vice President and will manage a team to create impact!
- Develop bold social impact campaigns and activations for MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, CMT, Paramount Network, Logo, Pop TV, Smithsonian, and TV Land. With an eye towards developing campaigns with non-profits as well as other media, entertainment and brand partners.
- Lead on research and strategy development projects and effectively communicate findings and strategy, develop measurement plans to track the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Partner closely with content creators to advise on social and racial justice issues and storylines, including messaging guidance, action campaigns and cast member support.
- Work closely with internal partners at the brand level, ViacomCBS CSR and Office of Inclusion, as well as external partners such as talent, brands, and nonprofits to bring the campaigns to life. Collaborate with departments including marketing, insights, social, digital, development, and communications to develop integrated campaigns.
- Represent the department and brands with press and other public facing capacities.
- Develop and manage budgets to effectively use resources to maximize impact.
- Lead a small team and collaborate with our colleagues across the broader team and support on work streams where needed.