The Art Director, New Creative Formats is a specialist in the understanding of new digital technologies and formats and how to use them to improve creative ideas. They will demonstrate their knowledge of existing production tools/vendors and ability to partner with production specialists to bring ground breaking (AR, VR, online and multimedia interaction technologies) to life in a wide-range of projects. They will also excel in traditional design and be a key player in leading and inspiring team of hardworking designers.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute many high profile marketing, branding and design projects using both traditional and new formats.
- Partner across functions, departments and vendors to bring the latest technologies and formats to improve communication
- Inspire and inform the design team and the department as a whole in the use of new creative technologies
- Work within and expand the ViacomCBS brand
- Effectively present work to clients including senior executives
- Ideate and brainstorm concepts that reflect strategic business goals
- Push projects forward with minimal oversight; be able to work autonomously
- Collaborate with writers, project managers, and digital team
- Oversee designers
- Partner with and lead all aspects of top quality digital vendors when needed
- Develop outstanding work under tight deadlines and tight budgets
- The position reports directly to the VP of DesignThis position works directly with the Vice President, Design to review strategies for work and objectives of new projects.The internal contacts for this position are Senior Vice President through assistant.
- External contacts for this position are various vendors including: digital vendors, photographers, and illustrators