ViacomCBS is seeking a hardworking Senior Cloud Architect to join the Cloud Architecture team and embark on a journey to help with driving automation and cloud orchestration initiatives, with the objective of improving the quality of products through repeatable processes, increase performance of teams, improved security through well-defined standards, reduce cost of running applications through automated optimization efforts and increased agility of teams through a detailed approach.
You need to be familiar with a wide range of open-source tools and tackle complex problems taking an unbiased approach. The architect needs to be familiar with cloud agnostic technology and proficient with the top three cloud providers which includes AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Design, analyze and improve upon new and existing systems, services and infrastructure.
- Design, analyze, improve and implement Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code.
- Design, analyze, improve and implement End-to-End Continuous Deployment processes and tools.
- Code Review and Code Quality governance.
- You'll strategically plan and develop our technical road-map.
- Ensure systems and services meet SLA/SLO targets.
- Liaising and coordinating with the product teams on the matter of infrastructure, tooling and delivery.
- Establish and improve upon infrastructure and delivery policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to follow established policies and procedures.
- Evaluate proposed platform and systems changes.
- Facilitate and support AI/ML initiatives and help create systems to assist in automating, creating pipelines and defining standards to bridge the gap between data science and software engineering