Love animation and negotiating? Then Paramount Pictures is looking for you! We have an exciting and strategic position that is responsible for negotiating and structuring complex development, production, distribution, rights acquisitions and other agreements for our motion picture business affairs with primary responsibility for Paramount animation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business affairs functions, including all phases of negotiations on projects in development and production in both animation and live action
- Negotiate development deals, talent deals, rights acquisitions, co-productions, etc. for live action and animated motion pictures
- Collaborate with, provide advice to and synthesize feedback from management
- Review project budgets, financial projections, and other financial documents
- Lead other animation and live-action projects, as assigned
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the latest developments in the law and technology as they relate to the development, production and distribution of content