We are currently seeking a dynamic Senior Manager, Preschool Production & Development to lead the production and creative direction of multiple series. This exciting role will work from greenlight to final delivery of each episode for the life cycle of the series! The position reports to the SVP, Preschool Production & Development.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Review and provide creative direction for a number of series through all stages of production:
Premise-Final Scripts, Rough-Final Episode Cuts, Design (characters, background, prop, etc.), Music, Casting
- Ensure all creative content is delivered on time and in required specs.
- Provide final line of quality control by reviewing content as it delivers.
- Further develop and maintain strong relationships with creative teams and cross-functional partners throughout the lifecycle of each property.
- Communicate network plans and initiatives to show creators/executive producers
- Act as the liaison between productions and all lines of business by routing work for review and communicating feedback in a constructive and concise manner.
- Review all creative materials produced by cross-functional partners and ensure they are on brand and uphold the integrity of the property for series launch and throughout the life cycle of each property
- On-Air and Off-Air Promos (YouTube content, Social posts, etc.)
- Marketing & Franchise materials
- Consumer Products (Toys, Publishing, Soft Goods, etc.)
- Global Creative (Marketing Launch Kits, Character art, Core and Seasonal Style Guides)
- Act as point person in providing all necessary materials and resources for series launch and property management across all lines of business.
- Train and mentor team Sr. Coordinator by further building skill sets in providing creative feedback on all facets of production, handling asset requests and routing materials for review.