We are looking for a Vice President of Current that will report to Paramount Television Studios Head of Current, and will lead all aspects of both creative and administrative supervision of current PTVS series such as Jack Ryan for Amazon, and Haunting of Hill House for Netflix , along with supervision of all ongoing series!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- The VP will be responsible to produce quality and creative shows, along with large budget shows.
- Lead notes on all written material, outlines, scripts, and production creative and be the primary contact with the network.
- Works with internal PTVS departments such as Business Affairs, Production, Post- Production, Legal Affairs, Marketing, PR and Casting, to execute the episodes and series at the premium level, and work through various issues through prep and production.
- Responsible, along with production, to produce the show within the budget and on time, by supervising the executive producers and the creative material to maintain quality and producibility.
- Develop and manage relationships with talent (writers, producers, directors, actors), identifying the creators and show runners of tomorrow and actively pursuing business with them.
- Partner with development executives on series launches, stunts, press, marketing and general programming needs.
- Spearhead problem solving and crisis management resolution with studio and outside producers on all production and programming issues.