As a Data Engineering Manager, ETL, you will lead our Data Engineering and ETL initiatives, and will drive the completion of projects within the established scope, while simultaneously planning for future BI and Data requirements in a multifaceted dynamic environment.
This role has a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Build, Lead, and Manage a Data Engineering team of onshore and offshore engineers, with responsibility for technical architecture and project execution.
- Help plan and maintain the technical infrastructure, its configuration, performance, and storage requirements, with consideration of tiered data and data archiving.
- Provide ongoing evaluations of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure alignment with business objectives, identify areas of risk, while monitoring the current environment and potential improvement areas.
- Work with business partners to gather, analyze, and translate requirements in BI reporting area – either recommending an existing solution, developing a solution, or synthesizing delivery requirements to engineering teams for development.
- Understand and adhere to development and documentation standards, database design and storage.
- Successfully execute process improvements impacting own work and work of others.
- On-call application support is required.