The Senior Programming Manager, US Hispanic and Kids, is in charge of leading all aspects of the teams that provide the editorial voice, programming quality, and overall success of Pluto TV, by engaging and retaining the Pluto TV audience with a major focus on US Hispanic and Kids categories.
This role reports to the Editorial Director, Programming.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Leading and developing a team of 3 to 6 Programming Managers and Channel Editors. Facilitating work as a cohesive Editorial team, including standards and practices around programming quality, data interpretation, as well as interaction with other internal and external departments.
- Providing expertise in the US Hispanic and Kids categories of the entertainment world.
- Measuring and verifying the strength and integrity of programming for all assigned networks.
- Being the scheduling specialist to train and improve tools, efficiencies, parameters, storytelling, day parting for all programming.
- Developing successful programming schedules using resourcefulness and all available tools, data, and research.
- Reviewing and researching content to improve programming, while working across departments to understand how to achieve results.
- Creating and refining programming stunts, channels, and content for marketing and promotional use. Showing objective support for these ideas, using any and all tools available, especially data.
- Maintaining the content database of TV, film and digital catalogs.