Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) is seeking a Director of Strategy & Analysis to serve as a consultative resource to the SNI leadership team and managers across the organization. The Director will conduct ongoing exploration of SNI’s operating environment and examine issues from a strategic, competitive and financial perspective. The Director position is part of a Finance FP&A team but will collaborate closely on a day-to-day basis with Research, Sales, Marketing, Business Product Development & Management, Corporate Communications, among other departments. Do you see yourself as a solution provider to a dynamic “client base,” able to adapt to industry developments and help facilitate shifts in the organization? Then this is the career for you!
- Support the SNI senior management team in anticipating and addressing critical business questions
- Design, execute and interpret analyses to generate business insights to inform decision making
- For example, multichannel video subscriber overviews, competitive benchmarking (domestic and international), assessment and subscriber growth strategies of new distribution platforms, emerging technologies and macroeconomic and other marketplace trends impacting SNI’s growth
- Develop and present timely, periodic reports using internal and third-party data (e.g., SNL Kagan, equity research, trade publications and other sources) to highlight trends and implications for SNI and its distributors, competitors and media peers
- Curate and provide executive summaries of relevant equity and industry research for senior management as decided by industry news
- Contribute to and help coordinate strategic presentations for both ViacomCBS and SNI senior management, including annual midyear reviews, budget and business overviews, and custom presentations as needed for SNI’s CEO and CFO
- Participate in key account team meetings, conference calls and affiliate meetings when possible to cultivate relationships and affirm frontline priorities