As the Manager, Investor Relations, you are an integral member of a collaborative and fast paced team. The Manager works with the EVP and VP of Investor Relations to prepare senior leaders for investor presentations, conferences, earnings calls, and help develop key messaging to the investor community. You will lead report preparation and perform financial analysis regarding the company and industry competitors.
The ideal partner is a highly-motivated, hardworking and results oriented self-starter who is attentive to deadlines and capable of producing high quality work under occasional time constraints.
- Utilize strong written and research skills to prepare quarterly earnings materials, research and develop pertinent Q&A topics for earnings call scripts, investor presentations and board meetings.
- Perform ad hoc research projects and valuation analysis related to ViacomCBS and its peers using research reports, company filings and external database sources.
- Maintain and monitor a monthly analysis of peer consensus estimates, peer ratings, target prices and sell-side analysts’ estimates for ViacomCBS and key peer companies.
- Maintain a database of analyst quarterly estimates and annual earnings for the Company.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers of the investor relations department.
- Provide analyst estimates to the Financial Planning department and obtain financial information from them regarding divisional results and targets.
- Provide equity research for Corporate Communications, Corporate Development, Financial Planning, and other departments.
- Coordinate conference calls associated with the quarterly earnings release, investor conferences and other publicly released information regarding the company.