Are you interested in an exciting career opportunity with the Media Servicing team at Paramount Pictures? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you! The Project Manager, Media Servicing position will be responsible for client management and content distribution servicing within Media Servicing Operations and will report to the Senior Project Manager. We're looking for someone familiar and comfortable with the space and our ideal candidate will be able to lead and coordinate a small team of their own.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client-focused customer service of domestic and international clients and distribution partners
- Direct point of contact for servicing Paramount Operating Division orders and requests for digital assets and deliverables
- Daily oversight of Media Services Coordinators as it relates to assisting with PreQual, overall workload, order tracking and on time servicing while maintaining SOP’s.
- Managing the status and due dates of elements being built for digital servicing
- Vendor/Customer management for handling asset creation, packaging, deliveries, invoicing, and confirmation and/or rejections
- Researching assets, both physical and digital
- Data entry into multiple tracking and archive systems
- Crafting and tracking purchase orders for internal workflows
- Balancing and actualizing media orders for final invoicing
- Collaborate Technical Managers for new clients, changing client specs, and technical rejections
- Daily and weekly status reporting to Sr. Project Manager
- Tracking achievements relating to new client launches or territory expansions; communicating issues and proposing solutions as needed to maintain schedule