Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with little kids. We help young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are establishing a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Product Manager role:
The Product Manager will lead the Noggin web experience. S/he will shepherd business and user needs through the many stages of product development, including ideation, research, planning, and execution.
- Lead the development of a learning and media-focused product strategy and vision supported by research, data and business goals.
- Lead all aspects of the entire lifecycle of web features, from definition to prioritization to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional partners, designers, developers and QA.
- Define roadmap in collaboration with Noggin leadership, content and marketing teams
- Lead scoping and prioritization efforts
- Handle implementation, including QA
- Lead regular iteration and improvement cycles based on feedback from users, customer support, and data analytics
- Break down complex problems into manageable steps by authoring and prioritizing epics and user stories.
- Be a leader on a cross-functional scrum team—foster a creative, collaborative and focused culture to produce the best results possible.
- Analyze product use and performance to continually focus on subscription growth and engagement.
- Communicate product roadmap and requirements across teams and departments clearly and effectively.