We're seeking a highly motivated, strategic problem-solver with stellar analytical and presentational skills. Our ideal Vice President-level candidate will work across all Nickelodeon networks and key partners (e.g., programming, digital, consumer products, experiences, games, etc.) and contribute to the Group’s overall strategy and strategic direction.
We are fundamentally about innovation. Inspiration, creativity and willingness to take risks will ultimately result in your best work - and that is what we want! Using your talent and experiences, we’re asking you to experiment, to make a mess, to have fun, to always make it feel fresh and to find the kid inside you. Does this sound exciting? Then this may be the perfect opportunity!
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying inorganic opportunities, analyzing their merits, communicating the opportunity to ViacomCBS management, and being the key contact to M&A teams in the execution of those transactions. We're looking for someone who will support the EVP, Strategy & Business Development and Nickelodeon senior management in the development of long-range strategy and plans.
- Identify, analyze, and build/present new businesses opportunities and plans in accordance with our long-range strategy
- Support existing businesses with analysis and planning to ensure the division’s continued growth and profitability
- Drive and lead critical new growth initiatives like music, games, audio, and experiences
- Build and own the creation of business plans for potential ViacomCBS/Nickelodeon mergers and acquisitions
- Lead and write communications/presentations for senior management that fuse financial, performance, strategic, and competitive information cohesively
- Partner with Kids & Family business lines to build support and strategy
- Support deal-making with key partners and leaders
- Build additional sources to stay updated on industry trends and stay competitive in the ever-changing landscape
- Lead development and build out execution of recommended action plans to strategically resolve issues and address challenges that arise to achieve sustainable, profitable growth
- Bring in standard methodologies to Nickelodeon Senior leaders from other Strategy divisions within ViacomCBS
- Develop overall narrative, strategic story and objectives for Nickelodeon budget presentation
- Partner with finance to review submissions and assess financial growth/performance
- Contribute to other ad-hoc presentations as required by the senior team
- Connect Nickelodeon strategy to overall ViacomCBS Strategy
- Meet ad-hoc with ViacomCBS strategy heads to proactively pursue cross-division opportunities