The Americas Corporate & Business Development group plays a significant role in the growth of the business by working with all of the divisions of the organization to help build and drive revenue growth. The group is responsible for developing and delivering corporate presentations & communications, leading and executing strategic analyses & initiatives, and developing, analyzing & executing strategic business development opportunities across all brands and products in the Americas region (Latin America & Canada).
This role concentrates on providing analytical and PowerPoint presentation support to the members that make up our department.
- Supporting the team in conducting and communicating analysis to drive the region’s growth and profitability
- Provide interpretive data analyses and develop presentations that efficiently convey findings.
- Work closely with the Corporate & Business Development team and other teams across the Americas to request and receive data and information
- Gather economic, political and industry data and convert it into significant analysis and presentations to be communicated to executive teams
- Concisely summarize data to build compelling analyses and engaging presentations
- Keeper of all department documents including tracking documents, timelines, execution calendar, status sheets and the sponsorship portal
- Actively participate in various meetings (Team, inter-departmental), as well as client meetings or presentations, as needed