Are you a sales and analytics specialist with a passion for entertainment and home media? Then Paramount Pictures has an exciting opportunity! Our ideal candidate has the relationships and savvy to help grow Paramount's vast Home Media library presence in the ever-competitive market. We're looking for someone with the passion, drive, and right mentality to thrive in our national team!
The perfect candidate to join our team would be engaged and current on industry trends across digital, physical and VOD for both Paramount and its competitors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, build, and execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives across distribution channels
- Meet or exceed Fiscal Year Financial Sales goals in Net Revenue for aforementioned account portfolio
- Prepare, build, and deliver all sales promotion programs and literature
- Monitor and ensure Paramount Home Media is competitive in its specialized market, working with our marketing, finance and manufacturing departments to proactively develop programs and strategies to meet our goals
- Assist the Vice President of Sales in strategically managing and executing on monthly and annual sales plans and goals based on a variety of metrics, determining the best and most profitable way to reach these revenue objectives
- Develop and maintain business relationships with key customer constituents
- Support the Executive Director of Sales and Distribution in the planning, developing, and executing of marketing and sales initiatives against customer sales strategic plan
- Must keep Executive Director and internal constituents completely informed on all activities of vendors across Theatrical titles and all Labels' partner releases on a weekly, if not daily basis