As Vice President of Operations, you work closely with senior leadership to direct the operational planning and production for all consumer digital content and shepherd the development and implementation of high-priority strategic digital content initiatives.
You will partner closely with teams across digital brands, consumer products, and audience development to advance Nickelodeon’s long term strategic operational agenda for content creation and delivery. You will also lead the operational implementation of cross-functional teams, catalyzing planning and follow through across a portfolio of Viacom/Nickelodeon digital channels. You will identify, lead and help orchestrate special projects that evaluate critical operational opportunities and priorities, and action against these priorities through short and long- range business planning and performance management.
- Lead the creation and development of a long-term strategic vision for the Nickelodeon Content Operations function
- Serve as an influential member of an integrated, x-functional team passionate about, the consumer, and pushing the business forward that will impact overall growth and scale
- Nurture a culture of innovation and continuous improvement across the organization, establishing premier working models
- Lead a team of embedded category, brand and content managers, project managing seasonal planning life cycle
- Measure and improve the implementation and operation of digital content planning from a seasonal and day-to-day perspective
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure initiative milestones are met and workflows are adhered to
- Ensure critical capabilities and solutions are developed and optimized in lock-step with business needs, in service of long-term strategic goals and built for speed and scale
- Collaborate with other geographies to ensure Global to Geo processes are established and optimized