The Director, Facilities Management is responsible for the day-to-day operational management, strategic planning and supervision of facility Management functions and staff. Coordinates, plans, implements and evaluates facilities activities for the ViacomCBS Nashville location. This includes but is not limited to space management, budget planning, upkeep of space, construction projects and supervising building services, employee events and sustainability programs. Work performed independently with general supervision by the SVP Real Estate & Facilities.
- Coordinate space planning, employee relocations, update and maintain all records for designated ViacomCBS groups located in Nashville. Partial responsibilities include meeting with designated group point people. Space assignment, office/workstation layouts, miscellaneous renovation if required, relocation coordination and all post move requirements.
- Maintain electronic, paper documentation and statistics on completed moves; provide periodic reports, as required for senior management.
- Maintain all space planning information in the Planon database. Update the database weekly based on information gathered from move sheets, promotional announcements, Human Resources new hire and termination correspondence. Frequently perform physical verification of floor occupants.
- Direct liaison to various ViacomCBS groups to assist, manage space, coordinate moves and update occupancy plans.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with point people, ViacomCBS support groups, IS&T, HR and various vendors.
- Collaborate with all departments as an integral means of achieving departmental goal of providing a high level of customer service.
- Return all phone calls and e-mails within a 24-hour period, as per departmental policy.
- It will be necessary to periodically work weekends and/or evenings as required to ensure the successful completion of a specific move or project.