The Associate Producer is a liaison to the Product and Multiplatform Production teams, helping with product launches and updates across top Viacom brands: Comedy Central, MTV, BET, VH1, Paramount Network, CMT, TV Land and LOGO TV, testing various content types and features on sites and apps, and handling documentation regarding site and app production. The Associate Producer is a key resource for upcoming changes to site, apps, and programming schedules, and communicates such changes to various internal and overnight teams. You will also assist with app and site support, working closely with the Customer Service and Tech teams to ensure an efficient customer experience.
- Assist Senior Manager with day-to-day tasks, including programming test content for upcoming product launches, live streams and events, submitting bug and feature requests to multiple Product teams, and auditing behavior across sites and apps
- Work closely with product managers to request and implement design and functionality fixes or features for all brands across platforms, including desktop and mobile sites, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Xbox
- Program and launch voice skills and apps internationally on Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri
- Build and manage Production training guides and sessions for production regarding new apps and any CMS updates (editorial collections, deep links, and default distribution policies)
- Collaborate with various teams to develop, launch, and update digital storefronts on new platforms and devices
- Work closely with Business Development to provide all deep links to digital partners (Amazon, Google, Roku, Apple)
- Help troubleshoot Production errors and file site support tickets on behalf of Production and Brands