The Global Franchise Planning team at ViacomCBS Consumer Products is responsible for leading franchise planning initiatives to drive consumer product sales for Nickelodeon priority properties and franchises, including but not limited to SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, NickRewind and JoJo Siwa. The team develops long-range property plans passionate about key strategies and tactics that will support awareness growth, growing engagement and driving Consumer Product sales. Franchise Planning liaises with all departments within the Nickelodeon ecosystem to drive execution of the property plans – such as Consumer Products, Retail, Press, Programming, Creative, Talent, International, Consumer Marketing, etc.
Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place. We are searching for a Senior Manager, Global Franchise Planning - Nickelodeon to help us deliver on that mission by plans that encourage our fans to play, engage and discover something new with us and our partners. This role is an excellent opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop long-range strategies, and support property initiatives to ensure continued growth of these key franchises.
This position reports into the Vice President, Global Franchise Planning – Nickelodeon.
- Lead day-to-day execution and project management of multi-platform strategic plans and individual campaign components, ensuring alignment with key internal stakeholders, agency partners, vendors, etc.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of internal, trade and consumer-facing materials, such as external property and sales decks, cross-department presentations, one-page summaries, timelines, sizzle reels, and newsletters in support of merchandise sales, property planning and business. development.
- Support long-lead franchise planning process for all priority franchises under the oversight of the VP.
- Own all aspects of recurring meetings with internal stakeholders and select meetings with external partners – agenda setting, effective meeting management, dissemination of key updates/next steps, etc.
- Lead all aspects of execution (with internal partners) of all Franchise contributions to property specific consumer events and beyond: New York & San Diego Comic-Con, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, etc.
- Work with Coordinator and project management to review and approve partner content and communications to ensure alignment with brand guidelines (providing brand input for non-merchandise such as in-store retail activities, online and print advertising, and commercials).
- Lead day-to-day billing oversight (submitting POs/Invoices, tracking actuals, etc.) and communication with Finance for the franchise planning budget, ensuring effective and efficient allocation of resources.