We’re looking for the rare people-person/data wizard hybrid, who can fluently travel between the worlds of spreadsheets, ad-tech and operations, sales and marketing – and seamlessly process challenges and string solutions across all points!
The Analyst will be responsible for helping to maximize the revenue and yield generated by Viacom’s digital media properties, working with various teams and stakeholders during all stages of the sales cycle. This includes deal structuring (pricing, volume/forecasting, metrics, packaging), campaign fulfillment and delivery, product development and client retention through campaign success.
You will share ownership in the following goals and tasks:
- Increase revenue yield across Viacom digital properties by performing experienced data and inventory analysis and construction of strong advertising deals
- Coordinate management of digital advertising inventory, presenting finely tuned and clearly presented analysis of past inventory, and accurately forecasted future inventory
- Track live digital ad campaigns; steer expertly to full delivery/high performance
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of digital operations processes and procedures
- Be deeply immersed in the inventory and revenue data, and translate data, and implications, clearly to sales, leadership and operations – be involved in creating and executing data-driven business strategy
- Work often and closely with Sales teams to deliver against both the needs of the business and the marketplace