Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC).
Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with young children that is powered by award-winning, educational content produced by Nickelodeon. It is a unit of ViacomCBS.
Noggin helps young children develop skills, knowledge and passions through play and guided learning with the characters they love. The Noggin learning platform also engages parents with brain-building activities to help their children learn and grow. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin engages users through standalone mobile apps, connected TV, and other channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated leaders who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a world class media company. We are seeking innovators who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
- Collaborate with SVP Learning and Impact and Senior Director, Learning in development of long-range learning and educational impact strategy
- Support learning team in building effective learning designs, from concepting, user interface and scripting, to platform delivery
- Support learning and content teams in establishing partnerships with leading educational and cultural institutions
- Add to the research-based process and formative testing of Noggin educational content aligned with learning strategy. Help establish regular “formative” research process to inform effective content design and delivery.
- Serve as lead liaison to Nickelodeon research and insights team to use qualitative and quantitative data to inform new approaches to learning-led content development.
- Update and refine Noggin’s framework for early learning and child development, including literacy, math, executive function, and social-emotional development. Assist in ensuring timely application and ongoing professional support for the adoption of learning framework among creative and programming staff.
- Write and edit skills and knowledge-based briefs based on for creative development; support creative teams’ translation of the briefs into new interactive content
- Collaborate with educational advisors to develop learning briefs and engage in the content development process
- Ensure that content and user experience for both children and parents further learning impact goals
- Devise and experiment with new learning analytic data forms to drive improved content experiences and educational outcomes
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for internal and external audiences