The Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing will report to the Executive Director, and will support the ideation and execution of international digital and social campaigns for Paramount's film slate. Are you a digital marketer with an interest in international? Then this is the role for you! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the creative asset point of contact for the team. Work closely with the Creative, Publicity, Creative Content and US Digital teams to compile and share assets that are available for the campaign (posters, trailers, TV spots, clips, stills, renders, etc.).
- Help plan and coordinate influencer activations, including travel, logistics, on the ground logistics and reporting.
- Partner with the legal team to ensure agencies and 3rd party vendors are properly contracted, including NDAs, Statement of Work, etc.
- Help with content launches, including trailers, featurettes, etc. Assist in the creation of digital assets to support the launch (banners, social media skins, etc.).
- Partner with 60+ markets to review and provide feedback on their local digital assets, managing timelines and the QA process for games and features, and overseeing the launch of international ticketing platforms.
- Help create filmmaker decks, overview decks, guidelines and wrap up reports.