We are looking for a Revenue Analyst, to join the Pluto Financial Planning & Analysis team, who will play a critical role in analyzing data and building financial models to identify key opportunities that drive strategic business initiatives around our ad-sales revenue model. This role will be that of a strategic, financial and analytical partner to our Ad Sales, Monetization, Ad Operations and Ad Tech teams globally.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Support the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Budgeting and Forecasting & Financial Close cycles for Pluto TV Advertising Sales FP&A – which includes the consolidation of underlying data and analytics supporting the revenue organization.
- Preparation of weekly financial summary to Finance & Ad Sales Leadership, which includes analysis on cash pacing, pricing & other key sales metrics.
- Preparation of Operating Review, Budget, and Long-Range Plan presentations for Senior Leadership including both the CFO and ViacomCBS corporate groups.
- Monitor and report on changes to the Ad Sales Balance Sheet & Statement of Cash Flows, identifying key drivers in account variances for corporate pacing, estimates, & financial closes.
- Manages monthly reconciliations between various sources of data, conducts light billing activities to ensure timely payments and monitors aging of advertising clients.
- Calculates quarterly commissions of sales teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deeply understand business objectives and drive successful outcomes