The Vice President, Sales is responsible for growing sales and distribution, planning negotiating, and executing annual plans. This role will also oversee the development and ongoing management of customer relationships and the annual business planning process. Core responsibilities include:
- Lead the sales organization in the development of quarterly and annual sales planning processes to achieve desired results.
- Grow sales and distribution through existing partnerships and joint business development plans.
- Effectively use market data and competitive intelligence as a tool to inform sales and negotiations.
- Develop and demonstrate productive relationships with customers, prospects and related industry partners. Understand customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet assigned goals for profitable sales, trade spend, market share, and other strategic objectives
- Lead customer initiatives by continuously assessing the need for improvement, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding increased performance.
- Identify and develop processes that improve sales and support the success of the customer and overall sales function.
- Build and facilitate team development by establishing, communicating and reinforcing values and competencies, and promoting a culture of collaboration work within and between departments.