Join our incredible ViacomCBS Ad Solutions team! We are a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using ground breaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land!
- Assist Director of Inventory in a variety of ad hoc reports to analyze current pacing and inventory
- Assist in day to day inventory duties such as building flowcharts while improving inventory usage
- Analyze and approve inventory for upfront & scatter packages working closely with Director, Account Executives, Sales Service Executives, and Planners
- Coordinate usage of ad time by internal departments (Marketing and Programming)
- Monitor audience delivery and approve ADU packages
- Work closely with research and programming to maintain selling schedule and stewardship projections
- Interact with Sales Operations (Traffic), IT, Research, Sales Planning, Marketing, Programming/Scheduling departments